A jovial insult to STPer18 and his gang of sCats cronies taking the Greyhound to Adelaide Oval in a fortnight for their pending loss to Port

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
What's the bet the bus comes back with dozens of South Australians stowing away in the luggage compartments?

Should build a wall, to be honest - no point having a river if you then put a bridge there for them to get across.

FurTheWin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
Amongst the pigeons
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Banshees
This Thread has confirmed Geelololong flogs are the biggest squibs on the Bay. Not one flog prepared to have a bet or stick their glubber on the line for a ****fight.

One way running at its finest, how quintessentially Corio :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
View attachment 691207
"Look Crobro, you've trolled the pure scum Cats into oblivion, they're all squibs"

Well timed day off, you flog
Dodging that bet like you dodge salad :thumbsdown:

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
I'm expecting Gryan and Rohan to have a big game tomorrow. The new blood will carry our champs through their bye curse and then it's back to business as usual

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Port drop Ryder and Westhoff, and who ever this guy's name is:
Sam Powell Pepper.jpg

Taking this bye hoodoo way too seriously. Cats by 119 points.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Excellent conditions expected tonight. Temp should drop to around 6' before the game ends - lucky this game isn't in Sydney or noone would turn up.

Light winds, and expect slippery conditions. Should suit the higher skill level of the Cats.

Travis Boak, who is already slow, runs the risk of freezing up completely. Expect long sleeves and pantaloons for him, if he is any chance to impact the game.

Strange they have dropped Ryder and Westhoff, their only two decent ground ball players. I don't know who is going to grab the ball at stoppages and give it to the 17 outside Port players on the field.

Should be a good game, only because of the Wolf Pack highlights and the chance for Kelly to further lock down the Brownlow.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
STPer18 chefmeister @fggr Catsmaninamerica Banana Bread Mr Blicavs; good luck tonight friends. Hope you enjoyed your Greyhound to Shantyville, you bus w@nkers.

No sig/av bets from any of you, such squibbery.

To ChappyUK
View attachment 696743

Hope your train gets stuck in the tube and you miss the game you insufferable flog
Good luck Port flog... looking forward to the banter.
Just broke out the good stuff to toast Harry Taylor’s 250th.

EAF743A6-EFF9-4F39-998F-D4DC003B7186.jpeg

I’m sure you’re celebrating the return of Wines

136AB05D-96BB-4751-A5E9-F55205EC8F07.jpeg

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
U wot mate?
Friend please, don't insult me with a line bet. That's what a Tugger flog would do. A real man bets the result, put your glubber on the line friend or please kindly melt away from my thread; preferably in the Cats v Hawks meltdown Thread so I never have to read

FurTheWin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
Amongst the pigeons
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Banshees
Friend please, don't insult me with a line bet. That's what a Tugger flog would do. A real man bets the result, put your glubber on the line friend or please kindly melt away from my thread; preferably in the Cats v Hawks meltdown Thread so I never have to read

Cats v Puffers and the bye
The line is legit
Now take that bet, I'm on a 5 min smoko here

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
I can't see any stars on Ports list. The Geelong charge is going to be relentless

Back