A Lachie Neale Brownlow would be a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The era of the stat padding Gary Ablett style footballer is over, it takes more than 30 non damaging disposals to impress these days
If you ever think GAblett was just a stat padded than I'm sorry but your an idiot with no credibility

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Watched him round 23 last year. Shocked to see he got 50+ touches, but rewatched the game and they were all sideways, backwards junk.

The guy is a fraud of a footballer. Would be the worst Brownlow since wanganeen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did not have a better game than Bolton. I don't watch enough Brisbane games to see what he does when he's not playing us but I certainly don't worry about him when we play them.
Clearly didn't watch him destroy us last week. You're just flexing how good your team defence is.

Yep. He’s the king of the 8m kick, killed Dusty and Bolton. Racked up the hospital handballs at will.

Didnt your captain Cotchin win a brownlow* doing the same thing but in a s**t team?

* dubiously

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Neale is a gun! Loved watching him run around in the purple as well.
Yes his handball to kick ratio was lopsided & his disposal efficiently wasn't the greatest back then but he has improved both areas immensely since moving to Brissy. Champion of the game.

Neale is a very good player would have to be super professional to be that fit and to get to the level he’s at without any standout natural talents probably not a great but got no problem with him winning it.
Effort over time to improve beats talent.
Can’t think of anyone as good at picking up the bobbling ball at pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale set the record for most disposals in a season and it was brushed off, the following season Mitchell did it and they gave him a Brownlow Medal for it.

Lachie has always been good like this, it's just taken a shift from the west to have him noticed more broadly, maybe now he will get some individual recognition for it.

Lachie is a fraud of a footballer. Sideways, backwards junk touch machine. Surely the Brownlow is worth more than this?

Mate you're from nz.
The national game (which I like) is built on defensive floods, gang tackling, sideways backwards touches, chip kicks, distributing the ball rolled out the back of scrums, to flashy wide players who get all the adulation for attacking and scoring.
Thought you'd appreciate the inside grunt more, not less.

Honestly, Neale like Mitchell and Macrae are a super coach dream selection. But, man, talk about a harmless, sheepdog footballer. Give me a 20 Fyfe, Pendlebury, Martin or Dangerfield disposal game over a 30 possession game of Neale any day of the week. I know who's gonna do more damage. He's so harmless, we didn't even bother to tag or set a defensive player on him.

I love how most football fans bag the umpiring non stop but then put the Brownlow on a huge pedestal. It’s a vastly overrated award.
I also love how most football fans bag opposition players non stop but don't admit that they probably have watched them play maybe 3 times a year.
I guess the difference is that the umpires don't post threads like this on BF.

And it would be a disgrace to the football world if Richmond won back to back flags in this era!
Take it easy on the salt shaker big fella. No one is agreeing with the OP. Just because he is a Richmond supporter that has no idea doesn't mean your salty hate towards Richmond needs to be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back