A-LEAGUE 2018/19 ROUND 7

Remove this Banner Ad

You really think we will sack him, being forced to pay the rest of his contract anyway? Doubt it.
no i dont think we will. i'd like to see it though. clean break and then everyone stops waiting with baited breath to see if he comes back. it could end up being mutual anyways, im sure baba would be frustrated too.

no i dont think we will. i'd like to see it though. clean break and then everyone stops waiting with baited breath to see if he comes back. it could end up being mutual anyways, im sure baba would be frustrated too.
He is definitely frustrated. I'm not doubting his commitment to getting fit but enough is enough. He has come back from injury, lasts a few weeks then injured again. He is Sturridge 2.0 without the skills.

It is mind blowing that someone could look at that challenge on video and not decide it’s a penalty.

People complain about video review - the only problem is the idiots who’re using the technology.

Just not a very intelligent move really was it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney 2-1 they should be out of sight by now.

I hate it when teams think they’re home and pass the ball around - unless you’re up by a couple of goals you’re not home, idiots.

That said, Sydney have been pretty good at killing off teams in the past few years but they should be aiming for the jugular now. They’re not and it could come back to bite them.

Quite remarkable how Newcastle havent scored at least once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back