A-League A-League 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhh, it's that game. What if a goal or two are scored? I'd hope the points are included.
I think either way its not ideal but i would think the points will be included. We need some clarity on whether the points are included and if they are, which round they count for as it obviously means that there will be a double game round for City & Victory.

7th, which may as well be 107th. I had a couple of bad weeks and slipped down to 12th at one point.
At 7th, you could still be a top 3 chance? I guess there arent too many rounds left but if you keep making decent trades/playing the right players, surely you have some hope!

Nevertheless, you have done well to be so high up, fingers crossed you can finish in the money but if not, top 10

I finished 11th in the women's comp. I got 159 in the last week and thought it was good, but other teams were smashing out 200+. Hard comp in the end. I was in 1st place a few times during the season, so it sucks to miss out on any prizes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished 25 overall
Scored 124 pts, in the final round
Stayed in the same position, as last week
Ran out trades a long way out, stuck with Brimmer for the last few weeks although was handy as a loop, also got stuck with Van Der Venne for a few weeks, did make it back for the last 2 games

Best trade in was Zawada, oblige with scoring a goal nearly every week for the last 10 weeks I had him

Worst trade in numerous to mention

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back