Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Sportsdeck A-League game has opened. I like some of the positions. Rodwell, who often plays mid, is a defender. Same goes for Pierias.

Goodwin and Noone, who play forward, are mids in this game. So that makes it easier to fit more guns in.

First shot:

1663347360272.png

Thought about Ikonimidis and Barbarouses as forwards, but went with Lolley instead. Haven't checked who's injured yet.

Thought Pierias was a special last season but hardly started, so what’s going to change this season, as he seems to be popular this season
At 139k and listed as a defender, I'm not even going to worry about it. If he starts on the bench, I'll just play someone else.

They look largely the same in terms of positions and prices (well, prices are relatively similar). I guess I'll play the Official one but may change my team a little.
Overall prize for official is $4000, so better prize pool and the layout looks better. Reckon that’s the one I’ll do as should be more interest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, looking to join some leagues please. I know it's not a very popular comp but I enjoy playing each year and having another comp to play alongside the EPL ones! Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back