A-League A-League 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

I made a team purely based on ownership %s and names that stuck out.
I read an article and picked names based on that.

Ins and outs (article has fantasy tips too, for some reason)

I was going to miss out on Ayres because I hadn't read about her prior to reading the above article. I wonder if you can be successful with a FWD setup of Keane, McDonald and Ayres, all cheap but good strikers.

Last edited:
49th overall in A-League Women. First trade is Torpey to Milivojevic.

Jale VC.

Hope Western United can do well again.

Looks like Charlize Rule is playing as a mid, so might be the best defender this year.

Galic is playing in the front three, so a good option as a mid.

Last edited:
My Women's A-league team scored a whopping 48 points. Spending up on Hawkesby and Worts ended up being terrible...for this week at least. My highest score was 7 and thankfully that was my captain (Hawkesby). I thought my team was okay going in but maybe not.

Quite a few of the top teams seem to have done well despite not being very well researched. There's a lot of DNP players in some of them. Should be easy for you to bounce back, not least because Adelaide and Sydney played each other first up and should do much better in coming weeks against poorer opposition.

I had Hawkesby captain too. Should have had VC on Jale though.

The schedule for rounds 6 and 7 looks harsh and should be hard to navigate. Not sure what I'll do for those weeks.

Round 10 has a bunch of DGW teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone Maclaren captain. Guess that's going to be standard this week. Thought about Bos.

Had Charlize Rule captain in the women's game, so got lucky with that one.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back