Portfolio A-League Designs by Klim

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Coast Mariners
Third kit is based on a beachy look.
3PAVbGA.png

Last edited:

Is this an A-League to rugby league idea?
Nah, just a random idea that popped up to my head.
These are really nice. I tried an angle template for these (I probably found the same base image as yours) but struggled with the angled logos. How do you get the logos angled properly?
Thanks. There is a smart filter that you double click on the layer which gives you another document to edit the work in. Its all mapped out.
That middle one is really cool, but I can't help but think I've seen it somewhere before.
Didn't someone do something similar on an AFL cross-over?

Either way, it's still a cool design.
Looking back at it I think Andonis designed something similar but I'm not.

EDIT: Yep he did. Sorry mate.

Brisbane Roar
The home kit is based on a 90's style approach with classical Umbro patterns. The third kit is a standard monochromatic approach which is favourite among many clubs and leagues.
PeYw70I.png

Nice. Love the blue/red one. The gold is nice but I wonder if "Ledman" would be better in white. Much better than what they're trotting out this season.
Cheers mate. Yeah I had originally gone white on the gold but however you prefer it I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcastle Jets
iuqSd1x.png
It's amazing how much Newcastle rely on a good template.

Their worst kits are absolute trash but the best ones manage to integrate ugly colours into something quite cool, or make stock-standard soccer strips into something classic. Love all of these – seriously.

Do you have any idea how to do the smart layer that wraps around the template or did you just buy this Klim? I haven't got a clue how to do it but would like to know.
I don't know yet but I'm still learning myself. It was given to me by a mate who does this professionally and it did not cost me anything.

I don't know yet but I'm still learning myself. It was given to me by a mate who does this professionally and it did not cost me anything.
But didn't you previously have this without the warp?

But didn't you previously have this without the warp?
I've always had the smart filter on but I never knew how to use it until my friend told me it was there. I was always skewing the logos (see NRL Nines portfolio).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back