A-League Finals Series-GRAND FINAL SUNDAY 5pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm no soccer expert. But wouldn't you use the golden boot winner, ie Berisha, as one of ur goal kickers at the end??
He's not a great penalty taker, but I'm pretty sure he would have been number 5.

Generally speaking you have your best 2 at 1 and 5

lol at Brosque grabbin that trophy before it was even given. *in Legend

vintage muscat shows what comes at no surprise on his thoughts on Sydney and stays silent without a word but that's cool cos in his mind he'd rather start crying.

haha **** yes!
take that berisha!

we are sydney!

vukovic :)

* NINE!! Legend! <3

Take that Berisha? The guy who scored without it being a tap in? Typical Sydney fan, no surprise you've only piped up in the last week. Sydney deserved the title but if every so called "Sydney fan" turned up during the year you may actually average more attendance than Brisbane :$

lol at Brosque grabbin that trophy before it was even given. ****in Legend

vintage muscat shows what comes at no surprise on his thoughts on Sydney and stays silent without a word but that's cool cos in his mind he'd rather start crying.

Ahhh what are you on about mate we just lost a Grand Final! ffs! Why don't you chill and celebrate your team winning!

And brosque is an a grade campaigner! Have a shave you flog!

Take that Berisha? The guy who scored without it being a tap in? Typical Sydney fan, no surprise you've only piped up in the last week. Sydney deserved the title but if every so called "Sydney fan" turned up during the year you may actually average more attendance than Brisbane :$

nah.. i signed up so i can post in swans/afl threads and nah.. i just don't like berisha so my comment was all personal. yeah im a sydney fc fan brah, always. * yas both you and berisha :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah.. i signed up so i can post in swans/afl threads and nah.. i just don't like berisha so my comment was all personal. yeah im a sydney fc fan brah, always. **** yas both you and berisha :)

Typical scum alert! instead of basking in his teams glory he'll rather take pot shots at the opposition. Classy but I wouldn't expect nothing more from scum SydneyFC supporter.

Ahhh what are you on about mate we just lost a Grand Final! ffs! Why don't you chill and celebrate your team winning!

And brosque is an a grade campaigner! Have a shave you flog!

bro you wanna have a dig too? I can understand your pain, ive been devastated previously and would've been tonight as well had we lost.

i don't have anything at all based on any sort of hate towards victory, they're a bloody awesome team that's that.

Typical scum alert! instead of basking in his teams glory he'll rather take pot shots at the opposition. Classy but I wouldn't expect nothing more from scum SydneyFC supporter.

you're clearly offended

relax man.. go for a snooze take a walk or something i reckon

you're clearly offended

relax man.. go for a snooze take a walk or something i reckon

Im not offend I just don't like it when a team wins and all their supporters want to do is hang s**t on the opposition! SydneFC fans are renowned for it! Hence the name scum!

Just enjoy the win pal because they don't come around very often.

Last edited:
Best team in A-League history. Nothing will ever top that season and to end it by breaking Victory's heart is beautiful.

Go ******g SFC!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should mention that I felt like throwing up after we went 1-2 down in penalties.

Vukovic's save was incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back