A-League Finals Series-GRAND FINAL SUNDAY 5pm

Remove this Banner Ad

No offence mate, but man Im hoping Glory absolutely smashes city.

We deserve some success.
Why ?? You cheated the cap not long ago.

I genuinely don't know who to support as a neutral, probably City as they are pretty much Adelaide United Lite

Why ?? You cheated the cap not long ago.

I genuinely don't know who to support as a neutral, probably City as they are pretty much Adelaide United Lite

I mean this with the greatest respect to city, but City are receiving League endorsed salary cap cheating through Cahill.

Its no different to what the glory were doing.

Both sides are trying to massage the cap, hence why theres a push to eradicate the Salary cap.

Reason why I want us to win is that we havent done anything since the A League started.

This is our best squad in the history of the A league. We need to do something with it and not dish up a typical Glory performance.

I mean this with the greatest respect to city, but City are receiving League endorsed salary cap cheating through Cahill.

Its no different to what the glory were doing.

Both sides are trying to massage the cap, hence why theres a push to eradicate the Salary cap.

Reason why I want us to win is that we havent done anything since the A League started.

This is our best squad in the history of the A league. We need to do something with it and not dish up a typical Glory performance.
What City are doing is probably worse, because they've actually been allowed to blatantly bend rules the rest of us haven't been allowed to.

What City are doing is probably worse, because they've actually been allowed to blatantly bend rules the rest of us haven't been allowed to.

Yep and good luck to them as well.

But I think it would be great for Perth to do well this year.

Scoring goals won't be an issue, stopping them will be.

At this time last year Fornaroli scored a spectacular bycicle kick...
Wouldn't mind seeeing another one today! Should be a great game with lots of goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least seeing a 2-0 scoreline when I got home from the footy lessened my rage following the s**t show at the MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back