A-League Finals Series-GRAND FINAL SUNDAY 5pm

Remove this Banner Ad

In all reality, the advantages City have been gifted this year are no different to what Sydney and Victory have done on similar scales previously. It's a Claytons Salary Cap

In all reality, the advantages City have been gifted this year are no different to what Sydney and Victory have done on similar scales previously. It's a Claytons Salary Cap

Don't remember Sydney and Melbourne pretty much been gifted a third Marquee.

bye bye city. lol. what a soft crap display earned themselves few lolz atleast.

was hopin glory win. cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't remember Sydney and Melbourne pretty much been gifted a third Marquee.
No, that's why I said a similar scale. They're often paying more than twice what other clubs are.... hence the Claytons Cap remark. Great hearing these supporters whining about City's advantages though. Mirrors anyone?

Ahhh City. All that money and as usual failing when it matters most.

Adelaide showed last season you don't need money to have a successful season. All you need is heart and desire to want to win and City clearly don't have it in that football club.

Gutless. Absolutely ******* gutless. Could hardly get a shot away against a defence that included Marc Warren and has conceded the most goals in the league this year. Just no ideas, no creativity, no desire. The worst part is that I expected nothing else. 4th place and out in the first round of the finals with the most expensive squad in league history. This season has been an absooute disgrace. Heads must roll over this. Absolutely pathetic. Get ****ed Melbourne City.

No, that's why I said a similar scale. They're often paying more than twice what other clubs are.... hence the Claytons Cap remark. Great hearing these supporters whining about City's advantages though. Mirrors anyone?

but what advantages have Sydney and Victory had over the other teams?

Gutless. Absolutely ******* gutless. Could hardly get a shot away against a defence that included Marc Warren and has conceded the most goals in the league this year. Just no ideas, no creativity, no desire. The worst part is that I expected nothing else. 4th place and out in the first round of the finals with the most expensive squad in league history. This season has been an absooute disgrace. Heads must roll over this. Absolutely pathetic. Get ****** Melbourne City.

relax mate you still have Port Melbourne Sharks to support ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back