A-League Finals Series-GRAND FINAL SUNDAY 5pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney think it's in the bag, oh for an epic choke please.

How did Reddy get away with that ??

I am f****** fuming. You can't tell me the FFA don't have a massive hard on for Sydney. That 2nd goal is never a goal and should have been a foul for a high boot before that anyway. That nor being given a goal eliminates that 3rd goal.

I am f****** fuming. You can't tell me the FFA don't have a massive hard on for Sydney. That 2nd goal is never a goal and should have been a foul for a high boot before that anyway. That nor being given a goal eliminates that 3rd goal.

I have turned off the telly m8, not really keen to see the A-League shaft us anymore. I expected us to lose but this is just a shambles of a game.

Gotta feel for Perth. Disgraceful scenes
We were never going to win, Looked ok and aggressive but Sydney were looking much sharper

Hurts when you are ****ed by the umpires and playing on what looks like a venue which just had future music on it the day before

We've had VAR for what, a month? And already it's going down the path of the AFL, and particularly the NRL and cricket in trying to re-referee the game.

It was supposed to be used for "major errors". It took a month for referees to start using it as a crutch.

I was originally in favor of it. I'm not any more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$ydney are definitely protected by the EFFA, but were never gonna lose anyway. Very surprised the decider isn't going to be played at ANZ, especially if the victory win tomorrow, EFFA would make a lot more money from ticket sales.

Nice 3 nil win.

2nd goal didnt seem to be right but 3rd one def was.
Perth were out played all game so the refs didnt ruin the result.

If that 2nd goal stays disallowed it keeps the game at 1 nil and that 3rd never happens. The refs essentially killed the game. At 1 nil Perth keep attacking and try to win the game but the game was over as soon as the 2nd was allowed and it basically became damage limitation.

Oh and Bozza can go do one.

If that 2nd goal stays disallowed it keeps the game at 1 nil and that 3rd never happens. The refs essentially killed the game. At 1 nil Perth keep attacking and try to win the game but the game was over as soon as the 2nd was allowed and it basically became damage limitation.

Oh and Bozza can go do one.

3rd never happens? Garbage.

Sydney out played Perth all game and deserved the victory.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

3rd never happens? Garbage

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

not garbage, if the 2nd goal stayed disallowed then the entire game plays out differently. Like gaskin said, after they went 2-0 down they completely changed the way they played. refs killed what was looking like an OK contest.

I'm not saying we would have won btw, Sydney are a better side, but the refs really killed any meagre chance we had.

So that pitch last night. I thought it might be a tad better than what it served up during AFL matches. How wrong I was. What a shambles of a stadium.

Also as a casual Glory fan, I wasn't even aware video referrals existed, but to still allow a goal even after the review shows an offside player? Seriously, I thought AFL and Cricket were ****ed, this is next level s**t.

So that pitch last night. I thought it might be a tad better than what it served up during AFL matches. How wrong I was. What a shambles of a stadium.

Also as a casual Glory fan, I wasn't even aware video referrals existed, but to still allow a goal even after the review shows an offside player? Seriously, I thought AFL and Cricket were ******, this is next level s**t.

Video ref should never have even happened. The linesman calls offside on both, so freekick Glory and you move on.
Its just gonna be like the AFL now where the refs don't trust their own eyes anymore so they just go to the video ref every second ******* play.

Also as a casual Glory fan, I wasn't even aware video referrals existed, but to still allow a goal even after the review shows an offside player? Seriously, I thought AFL and Cricket were ******, this is next level s**t.

No AFL has been played there. It is a rectangular stadium.

The reasoning behind the goal standing is that the Sydney player wasn't blocking and that Djulbic wasn't trying hard enough to get at the player with the ball which is complete crap. The video ref has been in for about a month or 2 and has been used 3 times and all 3 times have favoured Sydney (2 out of the 3 were correct calls TBH).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back