A-League Finals - The Elimination Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Finals are finally here and a couple big Elimination matches to kick them off! who will advance who we end their season?

Elimination Final one
Saturday 12th June

Central Coast Mariners V Macarthur FC
Central Coast Stadium, 7:05pm EST

Elimination Final Two
Sunday 13th June

Brisbane Roar V Adelaide United
Moreton Daily Stadium, 3:05pm EST

Predictions:
CCM 2-1 Brisbane 3-2 AET

Enjoy the Finals people!​

Any word on the Jets city game? Would think they would just can it and call it a draw

Macarthur and Adelaide making up the numbers, prove me wrong.

Macarthur can be a tricky team. If they get their system in place they can blunt you.

Sydney FC are red hot favourites for the title now. Form wise all the other teams have looked patchy in the past few games.

City will be interesting to see what squad they put out and what happens with restrictions etc. It's still a capable team, but not a sharp with the finishing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the red card was an error cos of the handball.

Regardless, it should be 10 v 10 for ET. That was disgusting from Clisby, that was an attempt to break Ruhs’ leg.

For a 0-0, it’s looked an entertaining 2nd half from what I’ve seen while mainly watching the Raiders in the NRL.

It’s like Staj had never seen the Mariners in a big game.

It’s Matty Simon time (something Victory fans know a bit about) and he’s already subbed him!

FT CCM 0 - 2 Macarthur

Shame for the Mariners but what a season after finishing with the wooden spoon the previous three seasons, amazing achievement to finish as high as they did!

Macarthur FC will now play Melbourne City next Sunday

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back