A-League Finals Week Two - Semi Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well good luck mate you pricks destroyed us and deserve to be in the big dance.
for some reason I'm not so angry as I should be, more in shock I guess. can't explain it just feels so surreal what actually happened. Will be hard to digest it when I do through.
It was a crazy night. Would never expect a Big Blue final to go that way.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Absolute disgrace. If the FFA wonder what is killing the game, they can start by looking here.

Apparently this guy is a regular with his daughters (of which one is disabled - from what I have read).
Ridiculous when you think of the brawls happening in AFL and League.
Yet they go after football?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Absolute disgrace. If the FFA wonder what is killing the game, they can start by looking here.

Apparently this guy is a regular with his daughters (of which one is disabled - from what I have read).

Love his football, does Rory Carroll, and has accrued for himself a decent following on social media, including friends in the media. I started following him due to his tweets on the Matildas and Alen Stajcic's sacking earlier this year, which suggests that he has some contacts and friends in the game.

One of his daughters has Downs syndrome (you can see her in the video). Police were far too heavy-handed in their response.

No surprise to see the Macquarie Sports radio and friends (Hadley) defending the security and police and taking shots on the father.

Which they then lead into a good news League story and then spoke about Aussie Rules, glossing over the drunken brawls.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a disgraceful man! How do you lot up their put up with dinosaurs like him and Allan Jones?

What a disgraceful man! How do you lot up their put up with dinosaurs like him and Allan Jones?
By not listening but this case is so important for the sport.

Aussie Rules NRK and Cricket have multiple issues with mass violence in games and it's glossed over, joked about or not even mentioned. A dad tries to take his disabled daughter to the loo and we have 10 cops to throw him out.

Only reason Hadley survives is we have a lot of retirees and so listen to talk back. He tells them whose to blame for them getting old.
That and we also have a lot of white nutjobs up here who support him.

(No disrespect to the elderly we are all heading that way.)

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unforunately they are caught in a recurring publicity sh&t storm that the mainstream media love. Say something inflammatory, report on it in the news, people tune in to hear the response etc etc. It's clickbait for the ears and taxi drivers love them.

Shocking, the man gets kicked out because he wants to take his disabled daughter to the nearest toilet and as my wife just mentioned nothing gets done when A League fans constantly throw drink bottles in the air during the season.

I remember being in the south end at Etihad back in the day. We were made to move to the 3rd level and every time i stood up a security guard came up to me and told me to sit down. Even when we scored a goal! It sucked my enjoyment from going to the football and i rarely go now. The FFA and Police are just totally incompetent when it come to crowd management. We get treated like 2nd class citizens. Thankfully AAMI is pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back