Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Semi Finals and its a midweek double header to decide who plays out in this seasons Grand Final!

Wednesday 26th August
1st Semi Final
Melbourne City V Western United
BankWest Stadium, 5:00pm EST

2nd Semi Final
Sydney FC V Perth Glory
BankWest Stadium, 8:10pm EST

Predictions: City 3-1 Sydney 2-0

Lol last years GF would of been over before the final siren if true.

I would have prefered that in all honesty. I have said many times since that game, I wish that goal had stood because a goal was what the game needed.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Sydney FC haven't won a game in over a month, so it will be interesting to see if they can flip the switch since their return to the hub.

City have over 10 years of demons to put to bed.

Looked like their season might go off the rails before the break, but fortune and form have been breaking their way since the resumption. They'll need to put a weary and banged up team away, then face the mystery box of an opponent.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Biggest game in Melbourne Heart/City history this afternoon. Nervous as a wet hen.

Not gonna lie, I am shaking rn with nerves and anticipation.

If Leeds United can break years of misery and bottling, why not City as well ?

FIRE UP MELBOURNE !!
You have had prelims before (And in front of people) so at most it’s equal biggest. Haven’t you played Victory before in a prelim? And I definitely remember the Adelaide game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You have had prelims before (And in front of people) so at most it’s equal biggest. Haven’t you played Victory before in a prelim? And I definitely remember the Adelaide game.

Newcastle Jets (away) a couple of years ago.

This feels bigger cause I am very confident we should win this, we have had the measure over WUFC over the course of the season and our form in the resumption/seaspn restart has been good.

**** I really want to send those uber flog buckets Berisha and Rudan out with egg on their faces :);

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Newcastle Jets (away) a couple of years ago.

This feels bigger cause I am very confident we should win this, we have had the measure over WUFC over the course of the season and our form in the resumption/seaspn restart has been good.

**** I really want to send those uber flog buckets Berisha and Rudan out with egg on their faces :);
I’m with you there. Don’t like Rudan and his team is very unsportsmanlike.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I’m with you there. Don’t like Rudan and his team is very unsportsmanlike.

Cannot stress how much I hate Berisha. A cheating, diving worm that is has been a blight on the league for years (going back to when he took a massive fine to win a GF for Roar against Perth)

The fact he couldn't cut mustard in Asia's best anf toughest league (J-League) speaks volumes of his character (or lack thereof)

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Cannot stress how much I hate Berisha. A cheating, diving worm that is has been a blight on the league for years (going back to when he took a massive fine to win a GF for Roar against Perth)

The fact he couldn't cut mustard in Asia's best anf toughest league (J-League) speaks volumes of his character (or lack thereof)
Berisha is a competitor, he's from war torn Albania, guys like him and Suarez are like that from the way and the place they were brought up.
He will do anything to win.
Football isn't a game of self righteousness and morals it's about scoring goals and he's damn good at it.

You hate Berisha? Try being a Glory fan and then see how much you hate him.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You hate Berisha? Try being a Glory fan and then see how much you hate him.

As a Melbourne City fan, I get the hate. The Bouzanis sledging incident still grinds my gears all these years later.

But yes, he arguably cost you the Toilet Seat via cheating. I totally understand your hatred for the flog 👍👍👍

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
As a Melbourne City fan, I get the hate. The Bouzanis sledging incident still grinds my gears all these years later.

But yes, he arguably cost you the Toilet Seat via cheating. I totally understand your hatred for the flog 👍👍👍

The one in which Berisha was racially abused? 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back