hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Pressure has to come for Aloisi doesn't it ??

May 29, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bungaree FNC
Devastating loss, that one. Dominated, but couldn't score.
We're playing well, which is so good to see :)
Not arguing you dominated possession and territory, but really i thought Welly only had two, maybe three good chances. Thought City looked far more likely to score throughout, had more real chances and were good for their three points.
Still positive signs for the Nix, and will cause most teams headaches at various stages. Should get your first win v Brisbane this week.

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Tim Cahill cops a bunch of flak regarding his motivation for playing in this league and I'm not sure if it was shown on the broadcast, but he spent a good two minutes after the game talking to the young Wellington goalkeeper (Smith?)

It's very easy to pot the guy, but I'd defy anyone to look at that interaction and suggest that Cahill doesn't care deeply about the league and the future of the game in Australia. A consummate professional and a class act.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Not arguing you dominated possession and territory, but really i thought Welly only had two, maybe three good chances. Thought City looked far more likely to score throughout, had more real chances and were good for their three points.
Still positive signs for the Nix, and will cause most teams headaches at various stages. Should get your first win v Brisbane this week.
Yep, we needed to be more clinical. And I would hope City would be more threatening at home..
We'll see this week.

Back