A-League Men - 2021/22 Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Oh boy, what a magical couple of days for me. Celtics flog Miami to gain home court advantage in the NBA ECFs Carlton smash the Swannettes to establish our legit premiership Street cred, and now Victory and Slow-Mo will bow out in humiliating circumstances tonight.
And City will smash the Reds tomorrow and make another Grand Final as part of our growing dynasty !

Life don't get much better than this :D

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
That was a brilliant game.
Credit to both clubs for assembling such strong squads and being so well drilled.
The development of Brimmer and D'Agostino has been great to see.

Prijovic is one of the best strikers I've seen in the A League, and well done Aloisi for coming back strong from a questionable reputation.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Oh boy, what a magical couple of days for me. Celtics flog Miami to gain home court advantage in the NBA ECFs Carlton smash the Swannettes to establish our legit premiership Street cred, and now Victory and Slow-Mo will bow out in humiliating circumstances tonight.
And City will smash the Reds tomorrow and make another Grand Final as part of our growing dynasty !

hey mate you just worry about tomorrow first before you can brag

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Btw sorry giggler99 this is not meant to disrespect or troll you in any way, me and my Heart/City supporting friends have experienced many unpleasant times with Victory fans over the years (including being attacked by hooligans outside the Richmond Station Tunnel on a few occasions and gate crashed and attacked at the Impy for us watching Interstate games. Hasn't happened in about 4 or 5 years now happily, but I have a long memory and can harbour a grudge)

Those are the fans I am glad to see Victory lose, not you or any other BF poster here specifically

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Btw sorry giggler99 this is not meant to disrespect or troll you in any way, me and my Heart/City supporting friends have experienced many unpleasant times with Victory fans over the years (including being attacked by hooligans outside the Richmond Station Tunnel on a few occasions and gate crashed and attacked at the Impy for us watching Interstate games. Hasn't happened in about 4 or 5 years now happily, but I have a long memory and can harbour a grudge)

Those are the fans I am glad to see Victory lose, not you or any other BF poster here specifically

No worries mate I don't mind the banter just keep it civil like I always say.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
No worries mate I don't mind the banter just keep it civil like I always say.

Fair enough, in all honesty I could handle losing a semi final tl Adelaide (who are a good team) but playing and losing to Victory in the Grand Final would be my version of hell.

Happy for John Alosi, a champion of Australian Football and still a good Melbourne Heart clubman

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Fair enough, in all honesty I could handle losing a semi final tl Adelaide (who are a good team) but playing and losing to Victory in the Grand Final would be my version of hell.

Happy for John Alosi, a champion of Australian Football and still a good Melbourne Heart clubman

I think Aloisi would love to get one over you guys tbh

Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney

Was with you until you brought up last night.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Clinker of a semi final. It was a ripper. Tense, volatile, great finishes. Still to be won in the last seconds.yet another bungled VAR call

Was busy lauding Young with praise around his outstanding keeping, and he's the reason they've won so many games as he fumbles the regulation save back out in front of goal.....

WU won the moments, MV could have easily been headed to the GF.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Elmer_Judd you drunkenly abusing people at this game too? Hope you get chinned.

I am fine floggo.

Still salty over Friday Night I see 🔔🔚

Not too fussed either way if we win or lose, I celebrated long and hard on Friday Night, and I enjoyed last year's amazing double with City.

In the City Active Support area any you clown, why would I get clobbered ya mug ?
Good group of football fans here.

I am fine floggo.

Still salty over Friday Night I see 🔔🔚

Not too fussed either way if we win or lose, I celebrated long and hard on Friday Night, and I enjoyed last year's amazing double with City.

In the City Active Support area any you clown, why would I get clobbered ya mug ?
Good group of football fans here.

You're at the game and checking your phone. :tearsofjoy: What a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back