A-League Men Round 2 - Will Paramount Get It Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
My point about bringing up that game is it's a common issue of not having a camera on that line, and not unique to Paramount, and not worth whinging about.

I just feel like the sooking about the coverage is tiresome when it's only been one week. Get over it. It's like people are looking for things to complain about.

Point out where I whinged about not having a camera on the line.

I whinged that they literally didn't even mention it until they interviewed Glory's keeper, and even after that didn't even have a look. Not one slow mo replay. Not one. They surely had some other angle they could've slowed down and zoomed in on. They were doing it all game for other incidents.

Tell me from that still shot it didn't deserve at least a discussion.

Last edited:

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
My point about bringing up that game is it's a common issue of not having a camera on that line, and not unique to Paramount, and not worth whinging about.

I just feel like the sooking about the coverage is tiresome when it's only been one week. Get over it. It's like people are looking for things to complain about.
I'm sure if you're a fan of either team involved it's worth whinging about.
How long do you give the coverage to improve before you start sooking about it? two weeks, four weeks, a season?
People have the right to comment on a service they are paying for, either good or bad.
If you feel that people whinging about it is becoming tiresome then maybe the majority of people think that the coverage is sub par.

I'm sure if you're a fan of either team involved it's worth whinging about.
How long do you give the coverage to improve before you start sooking about it? two weeks, four weeks, a season?
People have the right to comment on a service they are paying for, either good or bad.
If you feel that people whinging about it is becoming tiresome then maybe the majority of people think that the coverage is sub par.

It's been going for seven days haha, just chill a little bit. Optus went through teething issues too. If after a month it's still poor then yes it's worth criticising.

Why are Melb city wearing army green when their home kit doesn't clash with Adelaide? It just blends in with the grass

Because for some reason in this league teams have an aversion to wearing their home strip away from home when there is no clash.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Never mind paramount getting it right, I'm more worried about me. Totally forgot the city game is on 10HD, and I was faffing about getting the laptop connected to the tv, and 5 mins in I remembered.

Stream was about 60 seconds behind.

The bonus is I've got the Sydney V MacArthur game on the laptop so can keep my eyes on both.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Talk about fast forward football for that goal by City, tell you what Nabbout has some pace on him wish he'd use it when playing for the Socceroos
If the Socceroos played the Melbourne City system we'd look a much better team.

They can even use the front 3, and use Cola and Tilio of the bench.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Swear Nabbout was offside by a good metre there
Yeah, odd there are no replays to show it either way.....

It's part of my VAR conspiracy. Don't show any convincing replay of a controversial incident - and the decision doesn't need to be overturned. Makes the refs look better, fans don't get as angry, no media beat up

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, AUFC, South Adelaide, Pompey
Yeah, odd there are no replays to show it either way.....

It's part of my VAR conspiracy. Don't show any convincing replay of a controversial incident - and the decision doesn't need to be overturned. Makes the refs look better, fans don't get as angry, no media beat up

the officials must have oil money in their pockets

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
arrr.. Ross Aloisi going ape on the bench.. never gets old lol
Well if the free was for offside was was taken in Melbourne's half, they all had a solid point. So either the linesman called Halloran offside in his own half which is wrong or the main ref didn't set the free in the correct place

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
All of the replays were at ground level, not once did they show the high view, kinda weird don't you think?

Nah, just you and you West Horsham peasants with your chip on the shoulder.

On a good day, we would be 2-3 goals up by now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back