Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 3 and we have Popovic up against one of his old clubs. Also the not so Melbourne derby or the forgotten Melbourne Derby is on this weekend.

A-League Round three

Friday 3rd December
Wellington Phoenix V Western Sydney Wanderers, 7:45pm ESDT Wollongong Showgrounds

Saturday 4th December
Brisbane Roar V Adelaide United, 5:05pm ESDT 4:05pm EST, Dolphin Stadium
Melbourne City V Western United, 7:45pm ESDT, AAMI Park
Sydney FC V Newcastle United, 7:45pm ESDT, Jubilee Stadium (Live on Chanel 10, check local guides)

Sunday 5th December
Macarthur FC V Central Coast Mariners, 4:05pm ESDT, Sportingbet Stadium
Melbourne Victory V Perth Glory, 6:45pm ESDT, AAMI Park

Predictions: Nix 2-1 Adel 2-1 City 2-0 Syd 2-0 Mac 2-1 Vic 2-0

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:

Skyblues have a double header as well.
Some as Victory
Good to see this is becoming normal fixturing.
I know double headers are becoming the norm and I love that for the league but, I was just pointing out that it was the first ever Nix one in the A-Leagues - that's why it was 'huge' 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping for January, but if teams want to come across they need to quarantine for 7 days 🙄 No exceptions just yet... Yay.

I'll be very surprised if they get more than 2 or 3 home games in the 21/22 season.

Was hoping for January, but if teams want to come across they need to quarantine for 7 days 🙄 No exceptions just yet... Yay.
I'll be very surprised if they get more than 2 or 3 home games in the 21/22 season.

That's a shame for the Nix fans and for NZL football in general the momentum the club was on toward the end of last season when they returned home was huge! That may all be lost now especially if the Nix struggle on field. Must also be difficult for the players. Are the families allowed to come across?

I think travel has been knocked back until march or something like that, I think they might have a run over games over a 4-6 week period at the end of the season.

That's a shame for the Nix fans and for NZL football in general the momentum the club was on toward the end of last season when they returned home was huge! That may all be lost now especially if the Nix struggle on field. Must also be difficult for the players. Are the families allowed to come across?

Not sure about the families mate. You'd think some would be here.

Surprised more hasn't been made of the Hemed push in the lead up to the 1st goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back