A-League Men Round 4 - The Original Derby Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is it that in soccer, opposition players are allowed to manhandle a player that is injured? Is it accepted as an acknowledgement that most players are acting or just that the sport has no consideration for player safety?

Not allowed to per se, a certain amount of handbags is allowed. Look up the definition of violent conduct for further info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perfect disguise to run havoc in the city of churches

I've had a good night out at church night club whoever that may be many moons ago on an away to Hindmarsh. Probably my fav away to be fair although only ever done Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Newcastle.

We are horrible.

To be fair, you have been knocked around with injuries (Kosta Barb ruled out for 6 weeks with a broken tibula) but any chance Corica joins Carl Robinson in the gaffer sack race ?

Despite what Vuck flogs say, Sydney FC is the marquee/biggest club in Australia, and despite his success, not sure if your board will tolerate a lot more of your current poor form so far.

To be fair, you have been knocked around with injuries (Kosta Barb ruled out for 6 weeks with a broken tibula) but any chance Corica joins Carl Robinson in the gaffer sack race ?

Despite what Vuck flogs say, Sydney FC is the marquee/biggest club in Australia, and despite his success, not sure if your board will tolerate a lot more of your current poor form so far.
He would survive the year at least. He has got a winning record.

mate sometimes you really sprout a lot horse s**t!

mate sometimes you really sprout a lot horse sh*t!

I am willing to bet Sydney FC would be the most famous A League club in the international football community just quietly. There is an aura and prestige around them that no other clubs in the HAL has from a global brand scale.

Prove me wrong if you can friend :)

I am willing to bet Sydney FC would be the most famous A League club in the international football community just quietly. There is an aura and prestige around them that no other clubs in the HAL has from a global brand scale.

Prove me wrong if you can friend :)

You said marquee club in Australia clearly that is not true. Victory in terms of memberships, attendance, support, reconigition and corporate sponsorship is way ahead of any other A-League club. Its easy to see when Victory are performing well the whole league benefit in terms of attendance, promotions and media attention. Maybe Sydney F.C sold a few shirts in Asia and possibly Italy when Del Piero was here i’ll give them that on the world stage. But seriously overall nobody around the world gives a toss about aus football!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back