A-League A-League Men Round 7 - We Are Back!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 7 after a month off due to the World Cup the A-league is finally back this weekend. We have a couple of tasty matches to kickstart! The big one is Saturday Night between Sydney FC and Melbourne City can Sydney FC finally win a game at home? Or will City continue their winning ways? The other big match of the round is the F3 derby in Gosford sure to be spicy as they always are.

A-League Round 7

Friday 9th December

Brisbane Roar V Adelaide United 7:45pm ESDT, 6:45pm EST, 7:15pm CSDT, Moreton Daily Stadium

Saturday 10th December
Wellington Phoenix V Western Sydney Wanderers 5:00pm ESDT 7:00pm NZLT, WIN Stadium
Sydney F.C V Melbourne City 7:45pm ESDT, Allianz Stadium
Perth Glory V Western United 10:30pm WST, 7:30pm ESDT, Macedonia Park

Sunday 11th December
Central Coast Mariners V Newcastle Jets 3:00pm ESDT, Industree Group Stadium
Macarthur F.C V Melbourne Victory 5:00pm ESDT, Campbelltown Stadium

Predictions: Adel 3-1 NIX V WSW 1-1 City 2-1 WU 2-1 CCM 3-2 MAC V MV 1-1

Get out their this weekend support and enjoy the football

Last edited:

Being in Adelaide I won't be able to get out to any games, but really hoping this round we can get as many people out to games as possible. Hopefully we see an upward tick in crowd numbers and we can really build on this World Cup momentum.

There should be a bump in the crowds the next few weeks, hopefully people get out and enjoy the A League and they can appreciate it's quality.

Let's see how the guys like Leckie and Goodwin front up after their enormous workload.

But it's nice to have the local games back with the pointy end of the WC

I can't believe 10 aren't showing Saturday night on the main channel and promoting the hell out of both matches. From a WC squad perspective they lucked into a couple of really great tv games this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Jay O'Shea, he is A Okay !

Having said that, i think a legit argument can be said the foul was committed outside the box.
yeah we really didn't get to see a good angle but you could clearly see the chalk rise up as contact was made. On the line is a penalty.

I think the PG vs WU game is on at 9:30 eastern tonight lads? To confuse things even more I'm currently up in QLD

I think the PG vs WU game is on at 9:30 eastern tonight lads? To confuse things even more I'm currently up in QLD

10:30 I am assuming. It is a 7:30 kick-off in Perth.

This has been an enjoyable game for the first FTA game back. I feel like it needs a winner though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back