Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men Unite Round and for the first time in A-league history all matches this week will be played in one City, Sydney. Matches will be split between Allianz stadium and Commbank over three days. With two double headers on Friday and Saturday. The match of the round will be at Allianz on Saturday evening between Melbourne Victory current ladder leaders V last years Champions Central Coast Mariners both teams are in hot form and the match should be a cracker. Also another top of the table clash a battle to cement top four is on Friday night between Melbourne City V Western Sydney Wanderers. Should be an exciting round hopefully we see some big crowds and a festive atmosphere.

A-League Unite Round Fixture.

Friday 12th January

Macarthur F.C V Western United 5:30pm ESDT, CommBank Stadium
Melbourne City V Western Sydney Wanderers 7:45pm ESDT CommBank Stadium

Saturday 13th January
Central Coast Mariners V Melbourne Victory 5:15pm ESDT, Allianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
Adelaide United V Sydney F.C 7:45pm ESDT, 7:15pm CSDT, Allianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 14th January
Brisbane Roar V Newcastle Jets 7:45pm ESDT 6:45pm EST, Allianz Stadium
Perth Glory V Wellington Phoenix 7:45pm ESDT, 4:45pm WST, 9:45pm NZLT, CommBank Stadium

Predictions: Mac 2-1 City 3-1 Vic 2-1 Syd V Adel 1-1 New 2-0 Nix 3-1

Enjoy Unite Round this weekend hopefully its a success

A couple of interesting matches there, the crowd numbers will be in the spot light too.

Their were more people at my nephew's futsal game during the week than there are here this evening. Macarthur should be relegated for lack of community engagement as it appears they can't even give tickets away.

Their were more people at my nephew's futsal game during the week than there are here this evening. Macarthur should be relegated for lack of community engagement as it appears they can't even give tickets away.
The APL would have banked in the Wanderers fans coming in early, are you there? What activities is there at the stadium?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Botic playing with 2 left feet these days, I had a gut feeling that sloppy turn over would cost us.

The APL would have banked in the Wanderers fans coming in early, are you there? What activities is there at the stadium?
Just read your post properly, no I'm not there, I could just see on TV in the first half there was barely anyone in the crowd. Looked like a bunch of WSW supporters started trickling in after half time to make up numbers as you said.

Great call with VAR to to overturn that opener.

Clisby uses the hand to win the ball which creates a chance for WSW to finish. Only took them 4 minutes... But justice isn't always fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back