A-League A-League Men Unite Round!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be attending my first A League game live next friday, Sydney FC vs Newcastle. This game just because of my own availability.
Welcome to the board mate, love to have you contribute :thumbsu: The A-League is a great league in it's own wacky way enjoy.

Cheers.

Have been watching Sydney FC getting outclassed by Adelaide Utd tonight, who have some weapons.

If you watch enough you'll come across and hear the term 'Peak A-League' and you'll learn to appreciate this league in many ways :)

Ibusuki with a hattrick!! 4-1 to the Reds and handing Sydney their arse!
Hard to believe this is the same team that put five past us in the first 50 minutes a couple of months ago. Great to see Irukanda finally back on the scoresheet too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some cracking games this first Unite Round but overall I felt it was an opportunity missed by the APL. The scheduling was a little off and the whole round felt like it lacked any promotion. Great idea just wasn’t executed right. Hopefully the APL put a lot more planning and effort into next seasons Unite Round if there is one.

Have been looking for an A League team to call my own the last two years. Friday morning decided on Macarthur FC (reasons), and watched the game vs Western United as a fan would, following the ebbs and flows with passion. 👍
Congratulations on being the boards number one ticket holder for Macarthur

What a shemozzle of fixturing today, having 2 games being played at the same time.

Hope Unite Round never happens again.

Some cracking games this first Unite Round but overall I felt it was an opportunity missed by the APL. The scheduling was a little off and the whole round felt like it lacked any promotion. Great idea just wasn’t executed right. Hopefully the APL put a lot more planning and effort into next seasons Unite Round if there is one.

Underwhelming to say the least. The league is constantly making "build it and they will come" moves - which just don't payoff. You've got to invest more in promotion if you want people to attend.

To make matters worse, they didn't even screen the Socceroos game at the live site on Saturday night. It's stuff like that which highlights how far the league has to go.

I hope they keep Unite Round as the alternative is back to ruining the GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back