Portfolio A-League Nike Third Kits 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

1vLgFfl.png

With the Nike 2018-2019 third kits featuring a bespoke graphic design representative/motif for each team and their city, I've decided to make one for our league. All designs and concepts are fictional and the purpose of this portfolio is to show some ideas I've had in my mind.

1vLgFfl.png

With the Nike 2018-2019 third kits featuring a bespoke graphic design representative/motif for each team and their city, I've decided to make one for our league. All designs and concepts are fictional and the purpose of this portfolio is to show some ideas I've had in my mind.
Please don't put a ******* church on the Adelaide one, please!

Interested as to why not?
Because it is a hackneyed untruth about the city, I'm enjoying the designs so far and want to like the Adelaide one :).

Because it is a hackneyed untruth about the city, I'm enjoying the designs so far and want to like the Adelaide one :).

i mean like let's be honest what else is there in adelaide? wine, a river and some short ass buildings. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
i mean like let's be honest what else is there in adelaide? wine, a river and some short ass buildings. ;)

Adelaide Hills, Parklands, distinct layout of CBD come to mind.

(FWIW, I’m totally kidding. Adelaide’s a good place, loved it when I went.)

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Getting some Reebok away shirt vibes in here but I like it.

The yellow and navy in the Mariners one works so well. No idea why but they're just really good shades of pretty generic colours, and as a secondary flash they just look... good.

Same for the Glory. A bit less is more makes the orange and purple pop.

And the Jets need to return to gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back