A League Opening Round discussion & tips

Remove this Banner Ad

That second goal was absolute s**t from the Wanderers - their defenders just stopped, they clearly thought the ball had gone out of bounds.

I missed who it was, but the defender standing closest to Bobo is standing there with his arms out. *in mark him you dickhead, don't stand there with your arms out waiting for someone else to do something when the ball's already in the back of the net! Twit.

That second goal was absolute s**t from the Wanderers - their defenders just stopped, they clearly thought the ball had gone out of bounds.

I missed who it was, but the defender standing closest to Bobo is standing there with his arms out. ****in mark him you dickhead, don't stand there with your arms out waiting for someone else to do something when the ball's already in the back of the net! Twit.
Cornflakes I think. I've missed watching him make a fool of himself :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was either him or Borda. One of them flailing their arms about.

Yeah, having obviously gotten a much better look at Borda now, I'm going to say it was probably him? (Still not sure though.)

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for the Wanderers. Don't get me wrong, I hate the campaigners, but it's a bad, bad time to cop a derby thumping in round 1 when you have another 4-5 games to come this season in an 80k seat stadium.

Yeah, having obviously gotten a much better look at Borda now, I'm going to say it was probably him? (Still not sure though.)

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for the Wanderers. Don't get me wrong, I hate the campaigners, but it's a bad, bad time to cop a derby thumping in round 1 when you have another 4-5 games to come this season in an 80k seat stadium.

I didn't realise they are playing more games at ANZ Stadium thought it was a one off. Who else they play there?

WSW are clearly mentally weak against their arch rival, reminds me of our horror run against the victory

I Don't recall the Heart/City having much of a horror run against us you guys seem to always be up for the Derby, I know we went almost three yeas without a win! and also copped a 4-0 thumping against you lot which bloody hurt!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back