MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
150px-Central_Coast_Mariners_logo.svg.png
V
150px-Glory-logo-2009.png

SATURDAY APRIL 15 @ Bluetongue Stadium. KICK OFF 5pm EST.

Winner in to the big dance in Brisbane. Loser to start wondering which players they can poach from the Jets in the offseason.

Glory played extra time and have to travel but haven't been east in a month and they're already overachieving so the pressure may be on the Mariners. Win or lose as long as we fight I'll be happy.

Mariners 2.10 Draw 3.30 and Glory 3.30 is the market.

Can't wait for this one. Will be proud of the Glory either way, but I would love for us to make the final.

I remember in 2010 at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow every room in the place was packed for the away final against the Phoenix so this should be no exception. Looks like I'll just have to get to pub at opening time...damn.

I just hope the Heff doesn't lose his rag and Risdon doesn't get overawed, I've been very impressed with him in the last couple of months.

inviting some mates around to watch it

[YOUTUBE]_uxn3RoqTOQ[/YOUTUBE]

1-1 Smeltz scores but he defiantly was offside lucky good response from krosnic goal early in 33 minute

Thinking this game will go into pens.

*just as i wrote this, Ibini's shot hit the net, i thought it was a goal lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mglichy Misses! Burns will take it if he scores were through he Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the grand final boyss!!

Was anyone else watching it on foxsports? The cut to the footy just before the penalty shootout started! Gutted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back