A-League R15

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet that IS a foul.

For anyone who watched the biggest derby in the a-league, how good did Patito Rodriguez look in his first appearance for the Jets?

Some of his touches were filthy (in a good way). To have a front 4 of him, Petratos, Vargas and O'Donovan is an attacking threat to dream of.

Last edited:
For anyone who watched the biggest derby in the a-league, how good did Patricio Rodriguez look in his first appearance for the Jets?

Some of his touches were filthy (in a good way). To have a front 4 of him, Petratos, Vargas and O'Donovan is an attacking threat to dream of.
Will Vargas be back in time for finals though? If he is then having those 4 plus Nabbout is bloody good.

He looked REALLY good, reckon he will be a massive asset coming into finals

Will Vargas be back in time for finals though? If he is then having those 4 plus Nabbout is bloody good.
Apparently Vargas is back jogging with a return date of early March. I don't know how it works though with Rodriguez being an injury replacement for him, and whether that means once Vargas returns Rodriguez can no longer play.

Apparently Vargas is back jogging with a return date of early March. I don't know how it works though with Rodriguez being an injury replacement for him, and whether that means once Vargas returns Rodriguez can no longer play.
Might be auditioning for Adelaide United, we do have a spare roster spot !!!

The commentators said last night Rodriguez is signed until May

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back