A-League R19, ACL match & W-League GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing doesn't even come close.

Christ. In someways they did well to only concede 5. Perth kind of shut it down after the 4th goal.

That flogging was absolutely predictable after Castro scored the 2nd goal with Reds defenders standing around with their thumbs up their arses. Gaelekovic's absence can't possibly have that big of an effect on their defensive performance. That was as bad as I've seen in the A-League for at least a couple of years I think.

Didn't even watch the second half and don't care to watch next week. Only care to watch ACL games now which I'm sure we'll get flogged in too.

Care factor for the league is now zero.

IMO you don't have the right to celebrate the wins if you abandon them or cease to care about them when they're losing.

You die hard as a sports fan - you stick through thick and thin.
Coming from a Victory fan who has been successful almost every season lol.

I am not abandoning anyone or anything. I don't watch the second half and that's abandoning the team? I'm just pissed off. Of course I will watch the game next week I was just saying I won't from frustration.

I have never abandoned any of my teams and never will.

How would you feel if you won the double, lost half the GF team, replaced them with hacks, 3 of those players left mid-season, had won 2 games up to round 18, about to enter an ACL campaign with the club in turmoil, can't score a goal to save our lives, can't stop a goal to save our lives, injuries everywhere all season (yes i know that's part of sport), had absolutely nothing go your way on and off the field. Obviously fans are pissed off and they have a right to be.

But hey, I don't watch the second half and I'm abandoning my team. Lol.

Yep pissants taking the piss alright!! Shambles!!!!
Seriously Adelaide fans where to now? You can't possibly dish up this crap for the next 8 weeks??

Surely Gui Amor has to go and some players like La Rocca.
I know he delivered a cup to the club last year but they haven't fired a shot all season and it's clearly not working.
Time for a change.

I am not abandoning anyone or anything. I don't watch the second half and that's abandoning the team? I'm just pissed off. Of course I will watch the game next week I was just saying I won't from frustration.

How would you feel if you won the double, lost half the GF team, replaced them with hacks, 3 of those players left mid-season, had won 2 games up to round 18, about to enter an ACL campaign with the club in turmoil, can't score a goal to save our lives, can't stop a goal to save our lives, injuries everywhere all season (yes i know that's part of sport), had absolutely nothing go your way on and off the field. Obviously fans are pissed off and they have a right to be.

You were the one who said you didn't watch the 2nd half, that they're bound to get flogged in future games, and that you no longer have interest in the league.

Harden the * up. And don't introduce this main board s**t where people are apparently incapable of having an objective opinion based on who they follow.

By the way, Victory have had plenty of s**t coaches. Durakovic is possibly the worst coach in the leagues history. Fans still stuck with them.

******* amateurs wait until now to delay the game. This league is unbelievable sometimes. The weather the last 3 days has been scorching hot and isn't due to cool down until Sunday, so why wait until this late to delay the game when the weather clearly wasn't going to cool down?

They can delay the Victory-Jets game like 4-5 days before it starts though. Idiots.

Heard there was talk the teams wanted a postponement, which the FFA knocked back and went for the delayed start instead.

You were the one who said you didn't watch the 2nd half, that they're bound to get flogged in future games, and that you no longer have interest in the league.

Harden the **** up. And don't introduce this main board s**t where people are apparently incapable of having an objective opinion based on who they follow.

By the way, Victory have had plenty of s**t coaches. Durakovic is possibly the worst coach in the leagues history. Fans still stuck with them.
We've won 2 games form 18, what do you expect the fans to do? Keep lying to themselves and say we're gonna win every game from here on in? We are done in the league. We're not making finals, so not giving a stuff about the league as much as the ACL is normal. All I care about is the young players getting more and more game-time because the seniors have done a good job of ******* this whole season.

If you're seriously trying to compare Victory to Adelaide that is crazy. You guys get everything you want. You lose some players, you replace them with ease. You want to sign high profile players, you get them. It's not like that in Adelaide. We can't just go out and throw 2 mil at some superstar overseas so don't go trying to compare the two clubs.

I've been a member since day dot so questioning my support of the club is stupid.

good on ya stick with them in the hard times
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

We've won 2 games form 18, what do you expect the fans to do? Keep lying to themselves and say we're gonna win every game from here on in? We are done in the league. We're not making finals, so not giving a stuff about the league as much as the ACL is normal. All I care about is the young players getting more and more game-time because the seniors have done a good job of ******* this whole season.

If you're seriously trying to compare Victory to Adelaide that is crazy. You guys get everything you want. You lose some players, you replace them with ease. You want to sign high profile players, you get them. It's not like that in Adelaide. We can't just go out and throw 2 mil at some superstar overseas so don't go trying to compare the two clubs.

I've been a member since day dot so questioning my support of the club is stupid.

Who have the Victory given $2m to? Del Pierro and Cahill are the only 2 players that have gotten close to that. Even Kewell and Yorke were only on about half of that.

2 mil is probably an exaggerated example. Point is we don't have the luxuries like the big clubs have.

One of the Victory's success stories over the last 6-8 weeks has been James Troisi. If the media is to be believed, he was offered to Adelaide first and they rejected him based on team fit, not on finances.

Adelaide's fans don't have to buy into the "pissant culture", nor do they have to use it as an excuse. If the Victory were going down that same track (as they were a while ago) fans wouldn't just reduce your level of interest, they would rail against it like they did with a premiership winning coach when he was no longer delivering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the Victory's success stories over the last 6-8 weeks has been James Troisi. If the media is to be believed, he was offered to Adelaide first and they rejected him based on team fit, not on finances.

Adelaide's fans don't have to buy into the "pissant culture", nor do they have to use it as an excuse. If the Victory were going down that same track (as they were a while ago) fans wouldn't just reduce your level of interest, they would rail against it like they did with a premiership winning coach when he was no longer delivering.
He was priced out of our reach if you believe media here.

Because the Victory could afford him of course.
I think it was more the case that they had the money after losing Kosta and Finkler. Whereas we had lost Mauk and Goodwin who were on a pittance. He didn't want to play here anyway, regardless of money that was offered.

The City 2nds currently showing my determination than their higher profile teammates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back