hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
On a yellow too. Gee imagine if Timmy was playing, it'd be another red card.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Gee this ref has handed it to the Roar.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Yeah they've been horrid.

That said, the City players petulant behaviour runs deep. Why swear and carry on, it NEVER changed the decision in your favour. It's something that runs through this sport pretty deep.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
A-League refs :rolleyes:

The first one was a joke, the second was such an obvious square up it's ridiculous. And we've still got FFA (and their latest hobby horse) apologist Robbie Slater saying the second one was fine.

You cannot possibly say the first one was wrong and the second one was right. Or maybe you can if you're a complete ******* I guess.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Brisbane would have smashed them if they didn't play midweek. A draw is much better for City than Brisbane taking the circumstances into account.

Didn't watch the game but saw the penalty against Rose. Comical. Ref only called it because Borrello gave away almost an identical foul earlier on Rose. Refs just keep on getting better and better.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Wooden spoon is ours !!! Well done Mariners and Okon, got battered a bit like last week but they do take their chances.

He is working wonders with those guys, meanwhile both GF sides could miss finals..... one certainly will.

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Wooden spoon is ours !!! Well done Mariners and Okon, got battered a bit like last week but they do take their chances.

He is working wonders with those guys, meanwhile both GF sides could miss finals..... one certainly will.

Got a little bit of a soft spot for the Mariners. The future certainly looks bright once Okon can bring in his own players.

WSW will struggle with balancing the ACL and league commitments.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I really like what he's done, he lets his actions do the talking rather than being the big mouth like so many of his colleagues.

Much like his playing career in a way.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
City look home in the W-League GF, with the 2nd goal coming off a mishit cross that almost typifies what a poor skilled game it's been. I've watched quite a few of the W-League games that have been broadcast this season, and i think this GF is probably the worst of the lot.

Perth have had some chances, but none of them have been particularly great chances, so it's probably the right result.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006
Man it saddens me seeing people online (or pretty much just twitter) being salty about the advantage the City women have because their team actually spends the salary cap.

Even as a Victory fan i harbor no grudge at all, cos I really want their back to back titles to encourage other teams to do the same. In a way I'm actually kind of glad to see City win it - I'd hate for other teams to think they can operate on a shoestring budget and still win it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back