A-League R20 Tips & Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

This is as bad as refereeing performance I've seen live.

A win for football. Hang your heads in shame Jets, I've been a fan of what they've done this year but that was disgusting

Kim has won a few fans already, liked his work in close and as I said that was vintage Chelo

TheKanga I know I had the shits with you earlier this season, and I know that at least one poster proposed freezing you out - but I'm glad most people are mature enough to recognise that it's an online forum where we all talk s**t and get over it. I love the effort that you've been putting into these threads with the videos, tables etc.

Appreciate that, no hard feelings dude.

Now i'm off to read that essay you wrote on expansion. :p
Looks like some good points raised.

Another thing I noticed last night, a number of Jets players walked straight off the pitch, and Boogs whinged to the ref as if they were hard done by.

I say it alot but this needs to be stamped out in all sport, but particularly this one. The ref makes his decision and that's it.

Another thing I noticed last night, a number of Jets players walked straight off the pitch, and Boogs whinged to the ref as if they were hard done by.

I say it alot but this needs to be stamped out in all sport, but particularly this one. The ref makes his decision and that's it.
The thing that irritates me is all the whinging the coaches do in the press conference about how they shouldve won and this decision was wrong. Is this a soccer thing? I'm used to coaches leaving the complaining to the supporters. Complaining just makes you look soft.
That is the best thing about the Adelaide coaches they never go on about decisions, but that maybe the language barrier. They'd probably go off in a Spanish presser

Yes Aussie Rules coaches never complain about umps so not sure what constitutes a 'soccer thing'. The sport being popular in more than one country maybe.

Pivotal game here in Perth tonight. Can go third if City don't win and we beat Brisbane. Maclaren always tends to score against us yet we belted Roar 6-3 in the corresponding fixture last season.

Its at its worst in Rugby League IMO, but in terms of player dissent it's worse in football.

Brisbane are a bit better than the traffic cones you played last week but I don't think Brisbane are that crash hot currently. Perth 2-1 for mine with Kenny Lowe blowing an O ring on the sidelines.

City give away another pen that wasn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definetly a foul..... outside the box.

And that's a own goal after City has defended soooooo poorly.

Have had all the chances and are behind.

And now they're out of sight almost.

Shocking tackle by Malik, he is prone to them a bit.

For a bloke the FFA paid somewhere between $750k-1m for in order to supposedly promote the game and increase crowds at City's away games, Cahill is doing an extraordinarily s**t job of it. City crowds have barely moved, and he's going to have a played a total of about 7 minutes in the last 3 weeks.

I don't think Valkanis is getting the job if the FFA has anything to do with it. (And let's face it - they do.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back