A-League R20 Tips & Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope this derby isn't another Sydney FC rout. Hopefully the Wanderers turn up and there's actually some GOALS from both sides, rather than the Smurfs just banging them in as usual.

Worried about their viability, especially if the expansion happens.

Fox Sports really do go into full-on wankfest mode for Sydney derbies hey?

Can anyone make a case for the Wanderers tonight? I personally just can't see them scoring tonight.

Fox Sports really do go into full-on wankfest mode for Sydney derbies hey?

Can anyone make a case for the Wanderers tonight? I personally just can't see them scoring tonight.
They haven't been promoting this one for three weeks though, they've dropped the ball !!!

Wanderers will be lucky to score a goal although I hope Griffiths does bag a couple.

They have to beat them sometime. No Dimas though so Ninkovic will probably run riot unless Baccus bangs him up all night.

Wow. I absolutely did not see that coming! The Wanderers have clearly been second best to date.

Man I want to see them win.

Santa gives Poppa a fair look then too

Fair enough too. Starting players like a young Lachlan Scott, Sotirio and even Nichols at number 9 at times during the season while Santalab is on the bench is very, very strange.
Reminds me of another title winning coach and his selections this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riding their luck here, Sydney starting to lose their cool.

Squeaky bum time for the Wanderers.

Far out Wellington.

I gave up at 2-0, but popped back in later to see Krishna crudely struck down by a foul which was 10 times worse than the one he and Smeltz got red carded for in other games.

Pathetic decision to award the penalty to Wellington earlier and Barbarouses again showed what a waste of money he's been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back