Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Should win or get a draw at worst.

I am expecting the customary red card to an Adelaide player to go to Mileusnic this week.

Channel 10 must be pleased that they paid * all for FTA rights. The Saturday "match of the week" game has been total s**t for a lot of this season. How is Brisbane vs Adelaide match of the week over the Derby?

GreyBudgie

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2008
New Town
Other Teams
Glenorchy, Arsenal,
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Next game Saturday 10 March at Spotless stadium vs WSW..Interesing article from NZ about Wellington and how things have chamged since the formation under Terry Serepisos and Ricki Herbert and how they have somewhat lost that direction? what do you think Andonis1997?

"The Wellington Phoenix need to find a purpose instead of reeling from disaster to disaster"
Honestly, I've been following the Nix since 2012 after "switching" from United (never was attached to the Reds) so I wouldn't know what the club was like before then. However, I remember all those names mentioned in the article.
From the outside, we could be forgiven for thinking we look to be heading back to the way we wanted it back then. With the Nix Academy, and with players like Sarpreet Singh popping up, this is where we need those academy players like Rogerson to start fighting for places in the starting 11. As well as young up and comers like Ridenton, Doyle and Rufer, and recent loanee Monty Patterson, the fans want Kiwis and it does appear that we are heading towards embracing them. We just can't settle for ANY player because they're a New Zealander, though. They have to be A-League quality, and let's hope there are more players in that academy worthy of an A-League appearance within the next couple of seasons.

I honestly can't disagree with any of that article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Also O'Donovan deserved to be sent off. He basically punched him in the head on purpose. Not the first time he's been sent off for clocking someone in the head.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lol get farked

No way was their 1st goal a penalty.

Otherwise the Brosque one was.

We were terrible and deserved to lose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
:p

It was a red card I already said that. Honestly I haven't even seen the penalty given/the penalty not given to Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back