Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Fair to say that was the game of the season so far.

Pity only 10 K were allowed to attend..if it was a full house, imagine the atmosphere.

In seriousness, Victory fans should take some heart in that you have been a much better outfit in the past 2 weeks. You were pretty unlucky to lose in pretty much the last 2nd of a game.

It was a magical and very entertaining game to watch, and both teams deserve credit for putting such an exhilarating display of football..

I very rarely watch replays of games, unless it's a memorable Heart/City win, but definitely will watch this one again next week.

My heart is still pounding.

Fair to say that was the game of the season so far.

The 5-4 between WUN and Glory is game of the season so far. This one only seems like it because of a winner with the last kick of the game.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
The 5-4 between WUN and Glory is game of the season so far. This one only seems like it because of a winner with the last kick of the game.
By the team with 10 men no less.

The league has been full.of good games this year.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

I saw that game too, but felt under the circumstances and all the drama, this one edges that one (slightly)

How was the Kruse dive not looked at
That was the biggest unsolved mystery of the evening, who shot Robbie Kruse?

The only bigger mystery is how he managed to play so many games for the Socceroos.

Taking the Victory goggles off for a minute - the A-League is the funnest league in the world, and I’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

I was at a pub watching this tonight. At the start there were me & 2 mates watching - by the end there would’ve been 50, with people coming in from the beer garden to check out the commotion, then sticking around.

Great ad for the league tonight.

Also, I get a really fun 80s Hogan vibe from the Adelaide strip tonight :)

I think the covid situation has benefitted A League in respect to how Australians can live relative to Europe with crowds and players living a usual lifestyle
The past year the league really has lifted a notch in regards to standard. Good to see

He can run and played in Europe.
If only his skill level could match his running.

I think the fact he has 75 Socceroo appearances to his name says more about the dearth of talent Australia has produced this last decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Vince Rugs Rugari is becoming really annoying on Twitter. He reckons it was a bit harsh to send Retre off. Stone wall Red any day of the week. Also the fact Milligan probably was lucky to get off Scot free should not weigh into Retre's punishment. Both are completely separate issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back