A-League Round 12 now with added Rounds 13, 14, 15, 16, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF? Rufer lifts the shoulder as he runs past, gets a love tap in return and goes down like he’s shot and his opponent gets a card but he doesn’t?

Geez Janjetovic is a bit of a spaz lately. Why's he leaving his goal like that? If he was going to do it then it should have been earlier, his timing was awful. He also deliberately didn't touch Krishna because he knew he would have been sent off.

Meanwhile, 2-2.

Nothing like a Vedran brainfade.

Great end to a garbage game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun Evans tonight.......

Ah well another 3 points to the away side at Hindmarsh

Isaias continuing to show why he's the best central mid in the league since he came to Australia, another exceptional individual performance.

Huge win for us, bloody hell we needed it. Always nice beating the Victory, it doesn't happen often. It's sweet.

And that's why I don't want Deng anywhere near the national team soooo overrated

That's harsh he's been very good this season especially playing along side three different CB partners to adjust with. Its the first major stuff up he's done that I can remember in a long time all be it it was a bad mistake but s**t happens, I'm not blaming him for the loss.

Really aside from Shaun Evans that was a brilliant game.

Isa and Antonis showed Arnie theyd probably be a better bet than Rogic at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back