Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 12 and we have another original derby to look forward to. Can Melbourne Victory bounce back? Or will it be another trashing this time at the hands of another bitter rival?

A-League Roubd 12

Friday 12th March
Melbourne City v Macarthur FC, AAMI Park, 7:05pm ESDT

Saturday 13th March
Sydney FC V Newcastle Jets, Jubilee Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT
Melbourne Victory V Adelaide United, Marvel
Stadium, 7:10pm ESDT

Sunday 14th March
Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory, BlueTongue stadium, 4:05pm ESDT 1:05pm WST
Western United V Brisbane Roar, AAMI Park, 6:10pm ESDT

Monday 15th March
Western Sydney Wanderers V Wellington Phoneix, BankWest stadium, 7:05pm ESDT

Predictions: City 2-0 Syd 2-1 Adel 3-0 CCM 2-1 WUvBris 1-1 WSW 2-1

Enjoy the football this week people.

Last edited:

We always seem to get stage fright at marvel regardless of the form of both sides

Mate without Rojas and a few other key players, you guys will sphincter the old enemy.

Last week's Victory was the feeblest/most limp opposition I have ever seen Melbourne Heart/City play, if the Reds are fair dinkum, you will poleaxe em.

Going to see MacArthur live first time tonight, pisses me off active support of Melbourne City (of which I am a member of) is still not allowed at AAMI Park yet the donkeys who support Melbourne Storm (I hate Rugby League) were allowed to have their squad and bring in drums and dildos etc.

Finally screw Ticketek, for their disgrace 5.95 booking fee for paid up City Members. I spoke to City on the phone, this was not of their doing, it's a glitch that has also affected Melbourne Storm and Western United members too.

Greedy bastards. I refuse to pay that fee on principal and picking my ticket tonight at the game (members who paid the 5.95 get refunded on monday)

Bet this hidden fee will lessen the crowd.going tonight I bet. FML

Genuinely can't watch this rubbish.

The 2 biggest cheerleaders they've got.

Genuinely can't watch this rubbish.

The 2 biggest cheerleaders they've got.
I unfortunately get this in Dublin on BT sport... and it's ******* unbearable

Crappa: So <insert Victory player or coach> is good isn't he?
Archie lives on 1 game: <20mins of incoherent crap about how they're really awesome despite losing 6-0 last week>

That's the good Stefan.

Expect a dive soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back