Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Victory scumbags racially abusing Kengi on his Instagram page.

Absolutely gutless Scum.

Now granted it's only a tiny minority of Victory fans, and it's good to see other MVFC fans roast the bastards who have posted such vile crap.

Saddens me that we still have these type of 'supporters' in our country.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Victory scumbags racially abusing Kengi on his Instagram page.

Absolutely gutless Scum.

Now granted it's only a tiny minority of Victory fans, and it's good to see other MVFC fans roast the bastards who have posted such vile crap.

Saddens me that we still have these type of 'supporters' in our country.

Some of our fans are gutter trash just like our club at the moment, no need for that s**t period! Seriously some people just never grow up! Hope the assholes get named and shamed!

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I must agree with the general consensus on Thompson from what I heard tonight. It was average viewing. Fox really missed a sideline reporter tonight to throw down to and to allow those two upstairs to take a breath and compose themselves.

There just has to be better commentary talent out there. There were so many comments tonight that just didn’t make sense. His constant need to pause mid-sentence was irritating me as well.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Genuinely can't watch this rubbish.

The 2 biggest cheerleaders they've got.
How bad was it! May as well have been Robbie Kruse and Victory v Robbie Kruse and Victory. Commentators faff over Kruse like it’s just a reflex action, he looks frustrated and cooked, the kick into Lopez just adds to it.

Yengi dominated once he came on, great for his confidence.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fitzmantle

Club Legend
May 11, 2002
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CCM, Subiaco
Screenshot_20210314-161933.png

A bit tough on Urena there?

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
why no black tarp for WU active area at AAMI?

First world problems really - I woke up today to the AFL trying to increase crowd limits to 75k on the same day the March 4 Justice rally in Melbourne have been told they can't (legally) have more than 1000.

Sport, hey?

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Can’t believe this s**t still goes on! Good to see the club is quick to get on the front foot.

Melbourne Victory statement

Updated: 06:57pm Mar 14, 2021
Following Saturday night’s A-League match, the club became aware of racist comments on social media directed towards Adelaide United player, Kusini Yengi.

Melbourne Victory Football Club does not condone or tolerate racism in any form.

This club has been built on embracing diversity and sees football as a platform to unite fans no matter what background.

To see that Kusini Yengi has been subjected to racist online comments overnight is incredibly disappointing and the club has been working with Adelaide United and the relevant authorities to investigate this matter further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back