A-League Round 13 - Happy New Year Welcome To The 2020's!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A New year, a new decade and the A-league kicks it off with a New Years day clash between the Wanderers and the Roar! What does the decade hold for the A-league? will it survive or be revived? Time will tell.

A-league Round 13

Wednesday 1st of January
Western Sydney Wanderers V Brisbane Roar, Bankwest Stadium. 7:30pm ESDT

Friday 3rd January
Melbourne City V Western United, AAMI Park, 7:30pm ESDT

Saturday 4th January
Wellington Phoenix V Central Coast Mariners, Westpac Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT 7:00pm NZLT (ABCTV Broadcast match , check local guides)
SydneyFC V Adelaide United, Jubilee Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT

Sunday 5th January
Melbourne Victory V Newcastle Jets, AMMI Park, 6:30pm ESDT

Bye: Perth Glory

Predictions: WSW 2-0 City 2-1 Nix 3-1 Syd 2-0 Vic 2-0

Enjoy your football and Happy New Year! Hope its a good one :)

Last edited:

Sitting in my car in east Melbourne wondering whether tonight's game is going ahead. The haze is so thick in Melbourne, the air pollution must be off the charts. Bupkis so far from the league as to whether the match will be postponed.

Sitting in my car in east Melbourne wondering whether tonight's game is going ahead. The haze is so thick in Melbourne, the air pollution must be off the charts. Bupkis so far from the league as to whether the match will be postponed.

I've got a Bunnings car park over my back fence and I can't even see to the other side of it from my window. It's nuts.

I've got a Bunnings car park over my back fence and I can't even see to the other side of it from my window. It's nuts.

I am not going due to my asthma and anxiety issues. I think it should be postponed myself, but sadly I doubt the FFA will do the right thing.

Seems like a floggish/dick move by McDonald, his form for WUFC has hardly been scintillating, esp in recent weeks.
Just seems like a Mercenary TBH.

Berisha was a pretty late signing for the club, he expected to be the go to man before Berisha and it wasn't working with two 9s so good for him. Hope it works out.

Game’s on. Mind blowing.

Between the games in 43 degree heat and games when you can’t walk to the tram without a coughing fit, this league really doesn’t give a s**t about its players or fans.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back