A-League - Round 13: Melbourne Heart v Adelaide United

Remove this Banner Ad

All discussion for the A-League Round 13 match between Melbourne Heart & Adelaide United may be posted in this thread. It will be stickied until next Friday.

BROADCAST DETAILS:

Wednesday 4th January 2012

LIVE - FOX SPORTS 1 - 3pm EDT, 2:30pm CDT, 2pm EST, 12pm WST

The 2nd leg of the football marathon. Weather is expected to cool down to the mid 20s making it a lot more bearable for an afternoon kickoff.

Hopefully should be a good crowd in with our recent form and it still being holiday period for some.

Adelaide have been good the last 2 games so I think they will keep us on our toes.

This is the most ridiculous time slot possible. :thumbsdown:

Shockingly bad. Would of expected 10k if it was on at a reasonable time. Prediction now is half of that. Not great.

We will be without Schroj, Germano and Fred. Big losses to our midfield. Especially Fred and Germano.

I expect to see Hamill go into a DM slot, with Simon Collossimo back to a CB position. Lot's of pressure on Matty Thompson as he will become the anchor that Fred usually is.

I still think with Behich, Marrone, Worm and Dugandzic out wide we will create enough chances to win. Just need to take them. Expect to see David Williams back at least on the bench.

I predict Heart win 2 - 0, Dugandzic and Behich. Adelaide should not be underestimated though. Kossie has them playing with great spirit.

We will be without Schroj, Germano and Fred. Big losses to our midfield. Especially Fred and Germano.

So i guess we could possibly line up something like this

--------------------Bolton-------------------
Marrone---Colosimo---Madaschi---Behich
---Hamill------Hoffman-----Thompson----
-----Dugandzic-----Babalj-----Worm------

B: Mattei, Terra, Goods & Williams?

Timeslot also isn't the best for a game but there is a free ticket promotion going for members to bring an extra to the game so hopefully we can get over the 6k mark

Predictions 2-1 and about 6.3k in attendance

So i guess we could possibly line up something like this

--------------------Bolton-------------------
Marrone---Colosimo---Madaschi---Behich
---Hamill------Hoffman-----Thompson----
-----Dugandzic-----Babalj-----Worm------

B: Mattei, Terra, Goods & Williams?

Timeslot also isn't the best for a game but there is a free ticket promotion going for members to bring an extra to the game so hopefully we can get over the 6k mark

Predictions 2-1 and about 6.3k in attendance

Vs Adelaide at home I would go with the following line up:

-------------------Bolton------------------------

----Hamill-------Madaschi----Colosimo--------

---Marrone-------Thompson----Behich---------

-------------------Hoffman----------------------

-----Dugandzic----Babalj----Worm-------------

If that ticket promotion is on, maybe a crowd of over 6k could be possible.

Yes, definitely a bad timeslot. Especially hate the current tv deal in which NO games are played at the same time.

Will be a very hard game for us, but if we keep playing with this courage and spirit we may get 1 point.

****ed up timeslot. :thumbsdown:

Will be there, but ffs, now really is the perfect time to see what crowd we can get with this momentum we have going, but there will barely be 5k there.

Yep, ****ing horrible timeslot. Will be there but won't be getting the best crowd possible at that time on a working day. I guess that's why they've added the free ticket promotion to do our best to increase attendance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, ****ing horrible timeslot. Will be there but won't be getting the best crowd possible at that time on a working day. I guess that's why they've added the free ticket promotion to do our best to increase attendance.

Yup. Impossible for anyone working to get to the game which sucks :thumbsdown:

Hang on what? Played during the day on a work day? Ridiculous.
Not ideal, but school holidays and part of the "Big Wednesday"football marathon campaign. I'm still on hols so I'll be straped into that favourite chair of mine, filling the fridge full of piss and enjoying a day of football:)

Yes, definitely a bad timeslot. Especially hate the current tv deal in which NO games are played at the same time.

???? That is a great part of the current coverage. Means games are spread across the weekend to make it possible to televise and for us to watch them all.

Shame they couldn't run the marathon today (2nd of Jan). Would have been perfect. Public holiday, stuff all sport on tv. Could have been a bonanza.

Ticketek is showing single seats only in the yarra end. Depending on how many members don't turn up cause of work commitments and the like, we might not have too bad a turn out after all.

Ticketek is showing single seats only in the yarra end. Depending on how many members don't turn up cause of work commitments and the like, we might not have too bad a turn out after all.

If it's anything like the derby, then it won't be full even if it's sold out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back