A-League Round 13 - The Who Cares Big Blue!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-league Round 13! With Victory dead last and Sydney FC just on bang Average (by their standards) this season does any one actually give a toss about the big blue? most Victory fans wouldn't than again most wouldn't care about any match at this stage. Also we have a top of the table clash between CCM and City two of the most in form sides along with Adelaide should be an interesting hit out for both sides. couple of midweek matches as well, A Jam packed round!

A-League Round 13

Friday 19th March
Western Sydney Wanderers V Perth Glory BankWest Stadium, 7:05pm ESDT

Saturday 20th March
Macarthur FC V Western United, Cambelltown Stadium, 5:05pm ESDT
Sydney FC V Melbourne Victory, Jubilee Stadium, 7:10pm ESDT

Sunday 21st March
Wellington Phoenix V Brisbane Roar, Hunter Stadium, 4:05pm ESDT
Newcastle V Adelaide United, Hunter Stadium, 6:40pm ESDT

Monday 22nd March
Melbourne City V Central Coast Mariners, AAMI Park, 7:05pm ESDT

Wednesday24th March
Wellington Phoenix V Melbourne Victory, Wollongong Showgrounds, 7:05pm ESDT
Perth Glory V Sydney FC, NIB Stadium, 9:20pm ESDT 6:20pm WST

Predictions: Perth 2-1 Mac 2-1 Syd 4-1 Nix 2-0 Adel 2-1 City 3-2 Nix 3-1 Pert V Syd 2-2

A lot of football to enjoy this week from all codes.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Big blue could well and truly be a bigger margin the the Melbourne derby. I've seen the city/ccm clash being marked as an insight to who will win the premiership, abit hard to call it at this stage.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Big blue could well and truly be a bigger margin the the Melbourne derby. I've seen the city/ccm clash being marked as an insight to who will win the premiership, abit hard to call it at this stage.

As much as I don't want to see it you could well be right. Especially when Victory have no recognised CB available for this match.

Gee Whiz, the Wheels have fallen off at Perth Glory. When I saw them demolish at AAMI Park, i thought they were one of, if not the team to beat this season.

At First glance, I think Father Time is catching up with their squad, esp Castro.

Not really. We should have beaten CCM last week if not for a pen I still dispute. We just can't defend which isn't helped by constantly changing the back 4 and keeper. With Langkamp still to come into the side, there will be even more change at the back. The tactics in this game were horribly wrong and Garcia needs to hold his hands up and say he stuffed up. He also seemed reluctant to change anything despite the continual ball over the top absolutely killing our high line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how I feel about a couple of people in Sydney heading out for this game (and for the NRL game I just watched.)

It looks as though they should be home preparing their arks.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
A-League refs can * right off.
Handball everyday of the week for me Nix robbed!
Can anyone blame us for having a victim complex when we get this s**t every second game? Fenton gets pinged for handball when it hits his chest last year, and now today.
Does anyone else fear there are plans to relocate the Phoenix from Wellington to the Gong fulltime even after the COVID Crisis is over ?

I think Wollongong definitley deserve their own team in the A League at some point, but not at the expense of Welly.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back