A-League Round 13 - The Who Cares Big Blue!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're back !!!!

N5mMhawA0LyBha2m9ghhbzoVCwY=.gif

They always seem to strike a lot more at City games than Vuck home games at AAMI for some reason.

Well done VAR. Can't give a penalty for that. Metcalfe slipped. It was clumsy but not intentional.

Looked a pen to me, he's obstructed Kuol.

Also, it wasn't VAR who made that call, it was Beath.

Meh, it's academic in the end. CCM didn't look like scoring aside from that incident, City deserved the 3 points.

My o2.5 leg of my multi wasn't academic. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well maybe you should try betting on Elmer Specials in future. I have been in real good form of late ☝☝☝

JMac first goal into City to win into o2.5 cards into o2.5 goals was looking pretty good..

Lol Victory. Looked like handball by a Welly player in the box. Shouldn't count.

Well as they say what goes around comes around. The Nix had one denied on Sunday so..

It sucks.. But it will come around for us. one day..

Last edited:
I have seen some really dire Melbourne Heart teams over the years, but honestly this Victory team in 2021 is worse than any of them.

Truly woeful

You know looking at the fixture I can’t see us winning another game this season! maybe against the Jets with a bit of luck if we get all our players back.
It’s a truly Dreadful team how heads haven’t rolled yet is beyond me. maybe the board like mediocrity because it doesn’t effect their luncheons. But man I can tell ya the fans certainly don’t and big noises a going to be heard very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back