Friday 7.50pm EST

MELBOURNE CITY V WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS

Saturday 4.45pm EST

BRISBANE ROAR V NEWCASTLE JETS

7.50pm EST

ADELAIDE UNITED V MELBOURNE VICTORY

Sunday 5pm EST

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS V SYDNEY FC

I expect a hammering Saturday night, weather pushing 40 degrees during the day which will mean our players will give up earlier.

All we can hope for is similar defensive desperation as Sunday and keep it to 2 or 3.

I hope it's dull, if we manage a miracle it'll be one of the better wins we've had in a long time.

For sure, even if you take the on field drama that has happened, our fans tend to bring the best and worst out in each other.

Apparently Victory bringing big numbers over. Would you say this is your biggest rivalry?
Always have regarded Adelaide as our most hated club. So close to us in the early years.

I have always hated as I remember in the first ever Victory game I went to at AAMI Park, I think it was 2010 and Muscat got unfairly red carded and we lost the match like 4 or 5 goals to 1. I remember the Adelaide fans chanting "Musky's a w***er". Always love beating them.
Sydney have always been close to us too, the 2 biggest clubs always brings a healthy rivalry, lot's of finals against them, but we have often had the wood over them. City/Heart one I haven't quite grown on yet as they have always been our little brother in numbers and success.

Muscat unfairly red carded ?? Yeah that never happened, twas the day Van Dijk tore them a new @sshole.

Sadly those days are few and far between.

Muscat unfairly red carded ?? Yeah that never happened, twas the day Van Dijk tore them a new @sshole.

Sadly those days are few and far between.

Do you think this was a red card or not? I don't think it was there. Looking at the present like you say, 2nd against last should be an easy win. Will probably be more Victory fans there than Adelaide ones.

Technically it was, and given that in those days referees were more awake in our games than now it was bound to happen. That said, it's definetly on the soft end.

And the game is headed for a sell out, see how many fans from each side end up in police custody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really grinds my gears how Perth always cannibalise it's own events. There's limited sports on at the moment yet the scorchers and glory are scheduled to play at home on a Thursday night?

Always have regarded Adelaide as our most hated club. So close to us in the early years.

I have always hated as I remember in the first ever Victory game I went to at AAMI Park, I think it was 2010 and Muscat got unfairly red carded and we lost the match like 4 or 5 goals to 1. I remember the Adelaide fans chanting "Musky's a ******". Always love beating them.
Sydney have always been close to us too, the 2 biggest clubs always brings a healthy rivalry, lot's of finals against them, but we have often had the wood over them. City/Heart one I haven't quite grown on yet as they have always been our little brother in numbers and success.
Like Cristiano's red card 9 minutes into the GF? Lol.

Apparently Victory bringing big numbers over. Would you say this is your biggest rivalry?

As a Victory supporter since day dot, I've always considered Adelaide to be our biggest rivalry. Early away trip to Hindmarsh and the reception we received both inside and outside the ground stick in the mind. Probably Sydney after that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back