Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 15 and the highlight being Adelaide V Victory at Hindmash with both teams struggling and Victory with a new coach on the sidelines Promises to be another classic.
Another important match will be the WSW V Perth match now if the WSW loss can we see a third coach sacked in three weeks?

A-League round 15

Friday 17th January
Adelaide United V Melbourne Victory, Hindmarsh Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT 7:00pm CDST

Saturday 18th January
Brisbane Roar V Wellington Phoenix, Suncorp Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT 4:00pm EST (ABC TV Broadcast match, check local guides)
Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets, AAMI Park 7:30pm ESDT

Sunday 19th January
Western United V Central Coast Mariners, GMHBA Stadium, 4:00pm ESDT
Western Sydney Wanders V Perth Glory, BankWest Stadium, 6:30pm ESDT

Bye: Sydney FC

Predictions: Adel V Vic 1-1 Nix 2-0 City 3-1 WU 2-1 Perth 2-0

Enjoy your football this weekend!

Last edited:
Please win Jets. For everyone's sake? :drunk:

I'm going to this one. I would laugh and laugh if the Jets win (family member is a City fan, but I'm not). But I don't see it happening.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Special message for Vic-Tree fans

giphy.gif

#JusticeForKurz

Feel free to give me a return serve with interest if the true team of Melbourne (City) lose tomorrow night, but I am confident we will salute by a record breaking margin (8 goals plus)

Lol Victory Just lol #DaCityBoyz

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The real team of Melbourne ?? You mean the Satellite Team of Manchester

Oh puh-lease, it's not our fault the noble and majestic Mansour family chose to invest in our small team or battlers at Heart.

FYI I have no love for Man City at all, but I cannot deny that the majestic City Football Group has pretty much destroyed the dynasty and stranglehold that Manchester United had on English football, and for that they deserve my warmest thanks, despite some undesirable political actions in the motherland.

Oh puh-lease, it's not our fault the noble and majestic Mansour family chose to invest in our small team or battlers at Heart.

FYI I have no love for Man City at all, but I cannot deny that the majestic City Football Group has pretty much destroyed the dynasty and stranglehold that Manchester United had on English football, and for that they deserve my warmest thanks, despite some undesirable political actions in the motherland.

What political actions? Haven’t heard anything

The city takeover of the heart was interesting. I have Man Utd friends who hate city, but barrack for city. Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back