A-League Round 15 - The Original Derby II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean he.was right. It MIGHT have been a pen, but you were every chance of missing it too.

Harper said it best. The foul occurs anywhere else on the pitch its a free kick. Bout in the box, nope.

Happens every week across the globe to all teams at some stage.

Oh puh-lease, it's not our fault the noble and majestic Mansour family chose to invest in our small team or battlers at Heart.

FYI I have no love for Man City at all, but I cannot deny that the majestic City Football Group has pretty much destroyed the dynasty and stranglehold that Manchester United had on English football, and for that they deserve my warmest thanks, despite some undesirable political actions in the motherland.
Undesirable or criminal ??

You were the 2nd team in Melbourne and will be the 3rd best supported soon enough. You're.flat out getting 20 people to your games.

Undesirable or criminal ??

You were the 2nd team in Melbourne and will be the 3rd best supported soon enough. You're.flat out getting 20 people to your games.

Least I don't live in a shithole like Adelaide, Australia's version of Chernobyl 😆😆😆😆

Least I don't live in a shithole like Adelaide, Australia's version of Chernobyl 😆😆😆😆
Have you ever been to Adelaide ?? Or are you just being a typical degenerate ??

You think you're funny ?? School goes back in a couple weeks, hope you've got all your colouring books.

Should’ve been a pen to Melbourne victory. Even cornthwaite said so, and he’s a red through and through.

Oh well.
You are kidding. The linesman who was the only official with a view didn’t flag. The referee who was in no position to make a call did. There was no evidence it hit his hand. The only mistake was calling it a penalty in the first place.

and a special word for piece of s**t Robbie Kruse. Spent the game diving. The penalty that he complained to the ref about for the last 10 minutes of the first half and after half time wasn’t even close to a foul and was more of a dive than anything. ******* cheat.

I'm certainly not a baby boomer, I can't help it if you say stupid things with regularity.

When you troll/slander the club I have supported passionately since they came into the A League over 10 years ago, I have to throw shade back.

What gives you the right to judge Melbourne City and its admittedly small fanbase, my English Club, Leeds United has not been in the Premier League for 16 years now, and still regarded as a bigger club than at least 12 Premier League Clubs

FYI I was happy The Reds won tonight, but you being a total prick abour Mel City marred it slightly for me, but I am really getting pissed off/fed up or justifying my support for Melbourne City, I copped plenty of stick even when we were tinpot Melbourne Heart, I remember the dark days of Aloisi, when we went 300 plus calender days without a win, but I still turned up to AAMI Park every week regardless.

I get why people hate Melbourne City due to the City Football Group connection , but don't you dare try devalue my worth as an A League supporter because of the City FG connection, or our low crowd numbers, you sound as inflated as Katy Perry's ****

When you troll/slander the club I have supported passionately since they came into the A League over 10 years ago, I have to throw shade back.

What gives you the right to judge Melbourne City and its admittedly small fanbase, my English Club, Leeds United has not been in the Premier League for 16 years now, and still regarded as a bigger club than at least 12 Premier League Clubs

FYI I was happy The Reds won tonight, but you being a total prick abour Mel City marred it slightly for me, but I am really getting pissed off/fed up or justifying my support for Melbourne City, I copped plenty of stick even when we were tinpot Melbourne Heart, I remember the dark days of Aloisi, when we went 300 plus calender days without a win, but I still turned up to AAMI Park every week regardless.

I get why people hate Melbourne City due to the City Football Group connection , but don't you dare try devalue my worth as an A League supporter because of the City FG connection, or our low crowd numbers, you sound as inflated as Katy Perry's ****
Your club ironically lost all Heart when you sold your soul to the criminal CFG.

I didn't devalue your support, but you continually pedal this "Real team of Melbourne" rubbish when your club can only dream of being what the Victory have been in the A League.

I'd have a great deal more respect for your club if you'd stayed Heart.

And then you throw out some dumb oneliner about my city that you clearly have no idea about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't devalue your support, but you continually pedal this "Real team of Melbourne" rubbish when your club can only dream of being what the Victory have been in the A League.

I'd have a great deal more respect for your club if you'd stayed Heart.

At the end of the day they only exist so we could have a local derby. We mean more to them than they do to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back