A-League Round 15 tips/crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Vedran tonight.

Gee if one of those bottles hit him.......

Well I'm glad I flicked over to a movie for most of that. All Matt Simon is good for is a card of some kind.

Wanderers happy with a draw, but they're 8th.
I'm happy with a win and 7th place! Yew!

Good game I thought. Pity we couldn't score a few more as there were loads of opportunities. 6061 was ok given the horrid conditions too. Big game tuesday night.

Good game I thought. Pity we couldn't score a few more as there were loads of opportunities. 6061 was ok given the horrid conditions too. Big game tuesday night.
Yeah, I'm pleased with how we played. It was only the Mariners, but a clean sweep will do :)
I hope the FFA doesn't expect 10,000 with those conditions.. Very big game Tuesday. We can't afford to bend over like we did last time..

Thoughts on Barbarouses? I'm not seeing him do too many productive things for the side at the moment.. Mainly running into defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Barbarouses? I'm not seeing him do too many productive things for the side at the moment.. Mainly running into defenders.

Put it this way, pity Rojas isn't still at the club.

I like Vedran tonight.

Gee if one of those bottles hit him.......
I love how he stared down the Cove just before the game started. That was brilliant. He didn't back down and just took it all in, despite having fake snakes and bottles thrown at him...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back