A-League Round 16 - The Big Blue Australia Day Weekend Round!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably reading into it a bit much.

No, it's because they did the same thing last time (when KB scored the winning goal against Victory), that does make it seem petty, if not downright salty.

When Bruno scored last time for Perth against City, the Melbourne City Twitter account didn't omit his name from the tweet.

It just strikes me as a real juvenile thing to do, in my opinion, and glad my club's social media/twitter manager is above such childishness.

Marinovic HUGE.

These are the games we'd never normally win. Good to see us win ugly (truth is I didn't see most of it though!)

Love seeing Welly do well, and seeing some much needed lady luck smile on The Nix for once, especially after Rudan gutted your club like a fish for Western United.

Also your gaffer has the GOAT name 😆😆😆

No, it's because they did the same thing last time (when KB scored the winning goal against Victory), that does make it seem petty, if not downright salty.

When Bruno scored last time for Perth against City, the Melbourne City Twitter account didn't omit his name from the tweet.

It just strikes me as a real juvenile thing to do, in my opinion, and glad my club's social media/twitter manager is above such childishness.

I think you need to get over us and move on.

Bit of a limp game that one. Both teams almost looked like they didn't want to lose rather than trying to win.

Yes but with 40 followers if they did would anyone even notice?

Could not have asked for a better result in that one!
Love seeing Welly do well, and seeing some much needed lady luck smile on The Nix for once, especially after Rudan gutted your club like a fish for Western United.

Also your gaffer has the GOAT name 😆😆😆
Much appreciated :)

Yeah it's a good'un :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back