A-League Round 16 - The Big Blue Australia Day Weekend Round!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greasyrhys

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Safe to say berisha is well overdue for a quiet game against us, still annoyed at all the times he’s messed us up over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Probably reading into it a bit much.
No, it's because they did the same thing last time (when KB scored the winning goal against Victory), that does make it seem petty, if not downright salty.

When Bruno scored last time for Perth against City, the Melbourne City Twitter account didn't omit his name from the tweet.

It just strikes me as a real juvenile thing to do, in my opinion, and glad my club's social media/twitter manager is above such childishness.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Marinovic HUGE.

These are the games we'd never normally win. Good to see us win ugly (truth is I didn't see most of it though!)
Love seeing Welly do well, and seeing some much needed lady luck smile on The Nix for once, especially after Rudan gutted your club like a fish for Western United.

Also your gaffer has the GOAT name 😆😆😆

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
No, it's because they did the same thing last time (when KB scored the winning goal against Victory), that does make it seem petty, if not downright salty.

When Bruno scored last time for Perth against City, the Melbourne City Twitter account didn't omit his name from the tweet.

It just strikes me as a real juvenile thing to do, in my opinion, and glad my club's social media/twitter manager is above such childishness.
I think you need to get over us and move on.

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Bit of a limp game that one. Both teams almost looked like they didn't want to lose rather than trying to win.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham

Yes but with 40 followers if they did would anyone even notice?

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Hellas
Could not have asked for a better result in that one!
Love seeing Welly do well, and seeing some much needed lady luck smile on The Nix for once, especially after Rudan gutted your club like a fish for Western United.

Also your gaffer has the GOAT name 😆😆😆
Much appreciated :)

Yeah it's a good'un :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom