A-LEAGUE ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Or he will concentrate on his team as he should.
Up to your own coach to float your own boat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's called acknowledging your opponents and the job they did. Don't have to blow smoke up our backsides but rather than say how bad his own team played, think about the reasons why.

It's called acknowledging your opponents and the job they did. Don't have to blow smoke up our backsides but rather than say how bad his own team played, think about the reasons why.
If he is going to be Aussie coach then maybe.(still hope he wont).
But in all seriousness we were horrid in front of goal, not normal, and Utd parked the bus. Half way through the 2nd half you could see no goals would be scored.
If you guys had won then ok but it was a draw.

He did give us some credit mind you, which is nice to hear

Don't think we had another option but to play on the counter with the squad we had.

He did give us some credit mind you, which is nice to hear

Don't think we had another option but to play on the counter with the squad we had.
Absolutely. You play the plan to the team list you have and the kids did a great job sticking to it.
Hopefully you can keep some of them as theres allot of talent there.

And?
Ive stated we couldnt hit the broadside of a barn and played horrid for the most part.
Doesnt change that the game plan by Utd was to kill the game and draw by putting all behind the ball.

Which you would fully expect a team to do with 3/4 of their starting team missing.

Didn't get to watch any of the game. Sounds like Adelaide had a lot of kids out there... did Michael Maronne tackle any of them? And if so did Sydney give them any trophies? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back