Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix10

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree with you on Traore absolutely pathetic what the did. But what the club is lacking atm is a Muscat type captain/coach!
I don't think Muscat disrespected the armband or the club like Traore did tonight. Say what you want about Muscats as a player but as a personality on and off the field he was a born leader!

Muscat was definitely a leader , he was also a butcher with his low tackles

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

What a disgrace. I thought Victory and A League fans had evolved from that kind of gutless, savage behaviour.

There scumbags should be banned for life and hopefully jailed.

And well done to most Victory fans who have denounced this act of cowardly assault (of course there is a couple of headshits who are condoning it or don't believe it happened)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
FT 2-2 between Sydney V Adelaide

Good come back from Adelaide sign of a good team. I think Sydney's reign of being top dogs are just about over!

Probably would have been better for City if The Smurfs won, but still happy with a draw, I am desperate for us to win the Premiers Plate

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Probably would have been better for City if The Smurfs won, but still happy with a draw, I am desperate for us to win the Premiers Plate
Smurfs aren't the team that city would be competing for the premiers plate with. More likely ccm or Macarthur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
That sucked. Again outplayed the opposition but can’t shoot for sh*t.
Outplayed lol you're lucky the game finished when it did

Screenshot_20210418-183859.jpeg

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Anybody else really struggling to tell the difference betwen Macarthur and the Jets?

Very strange that this colour clash was allowed to occur.
I understood the issue and you could argue for the Jets to use the home kit; but in saying that I had a look after seeing your post and it seemed fine to me. Quite a dark tonned gold vs a white kit.

Liam Reddy is having a shocker lol

Because he is ******* s**t yet for some reason, clueless Richie put him back in after his hissy fit when Tando was playing great.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Because he is ******* sh*t yet for some reason, clueless Richie put him back in after his hissy fit when Tando was playing great.

Would you give Richie the flick after this season or more time to rebuild/retool the squad ? Your finals hopes look all but over now

Would you give Richie the flick after this season or more time to rebuild/retool the squad ? Your finals hopes look all but over now

I'd give him the flick. He is not up to it and has shown that with some of his decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back