Hmmm had to win that game.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
WAINE TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOOOOOO 🚂🚂🚂🚂
Sotirio and Devlin subs turned the game around when we needed to take control!

Won 3 of our last 4 games now lads, and we're IN THE TOP 6?! HOW THE HELL.
(For now until WU and the Roar play their catch-up games, of course)

I'll see all my fellow Adelaidians at Hindmarsh May 7 where we'll probably get smacked 5-0 😂

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
If they announce more than 2k crowd at tonight's match than I'm an astronaut! WU crowds should be very concerning to the league imo. Does it even justify their own stadium in the middle of bum f@ck nowhere? Better off just playing games at a local NPL ground.

If they announce more than 2k crowd at tonight's match than I'm an astronaut! WU crowds should be very concerning to the league imo. Does it even justify their own stadium in the middle of bum f@ck nowhere? Better off just playing games at a local NPL ground.

If anything it's more justification that they need a permanent home.

How many fans do you think will turn up during a week day in Wyndham Vale which is in the middle of nowhere with no public transport access?

In a few years? Probably a decent number. Once the club is built in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
In a few years? Probably a decent number. Once the club is built in.

We shall see, But if Melbourne Heart/City experience shows anything the club wont grow all that much even if successful and a football ground in the middle of farm land with nothing around and no public transport will suffer. Waverly Park is a big example of that.

We shall see, But if Melbourne Heart/City experience shows anything the club wont grow all that much even if successful and a football ground in the middle of farm land with nothing around and no public transport will suffer. Waverly Park is a big example of that.

I dunno, I reckon City are growing steadily.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
It's unlikely, they'll lose momentum.
The owner and council are fully behind it, so I'll think they'll get there.

City now have there own territory to call there own.

Both regions are growing and will create a strong base, as will results.

Sep 28, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
YNWA
990 so they didn’t attempt to bullshit. I was there. Would be about right.

The club has been playing games all over the shop. Mostly on AFL grounds, covid hit during the first season, thus season has seen horrendous timeslots considering where AAMI Park is ie Who in Geelong/Bendigo is travelling for 6.45pm Sunday or 7pm Monday night?

Assuming Tarneit gets built, and that’s an if at the moment until I see sods turned, the club will be fine. For instance there’s a world of difference in driving up to Tarneit tonightand driving into AAMI Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back