Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 18 some big games on the the ANZAC round, Saturday is the pick of the round with two top six clashes CCM V Sydney that should be a beauty as we as Macarthur V top of the table Melbourne City. Also A rescheduled Big Blue mid week between Sydney V Melbourne Victory what fun..

A-League Round 18

Thursday 22nd April
Western United V Wellington Phoenix, UTAS Stadium Launceston, 7:05pm EST

Friday 23rd April
Melbourne Victory V Western Sydney Wanderers, Marvel Stadium, 7:05pm EST

Saturday 24th April
Central Coast Mariners V Sydney FC, Bluetongue Stadium, 5:05pm EST
Macarthur FC V Melbourne City, Campbelltown Stadium, 7:10pm EST

Sunday 25th April (ANZAC Day)
Brisbane Roar V Perth Glory, Dolphin Stadium, (postponed)
Wellington Phoenix V Adelaide United, Wollongong Showgrounds, 4:10pm EST 3:40pm CST

Monday 26th April
Western United V Newcastle Jets AAMI Park, 7:05pm EST

Tuesday 27th April
Sydney FC V Melbourne Victory, Jubilee Stadium, 7:35pm EST

Wednesday 28th April
Central Coast Mariners V Brisbane Roar, Bluetongue Stadium, 7:05pm EST

Predictions: Nix 1-0 WSW 3-0 CCM 2-1 City 3-1 Roar 2-1 Adel 2-0 WU 2-0 Syd 4-1 CCM 2-0

A full lot of games all week, enjoy.

'Lest We Forget'

Last edited:

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting to see how the victory respond. Macarthur and city will be a good game, see how good the Bulls actually are.

Whats this rumour I'm hearing about Muscat going to Perth? Any legs to it all just rumour?

First I am hearing about it and I don't think the fans would accept it.

This is the A League, not the European Super League (amazingly it's the first time in years these clubs have listened to their fans)

The A-League clubs are more reliant on fans than European clubs. The owners here can't afford to piss off their fans.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
The A-League clubs are more reliant on fans than European clubs. The owners here can't afford to piss off their fans.
I wouldn't be so sure. The big six are heavily reliant on stadium revenue and teams in Spain and German leagues require partial fan ownership;historically is the 50+1 in Germany.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Wanderers had to pull there finger out earlier then they did. Should have taken a point home with how they turned it around late.

Meh if you concede 5 goals to a team that lost 7 nil the week before, you probably don't deserve to get anything from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back