A-League Round 18 - The Big Derby's Round!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Luna, he flew All the way from Uruguay
To assist Berger’s with a derby goal
With a Knick Knack, Paddy Whack,
McLaren finished off the Dogs
**** off Victory, **** off home !!!!
mView attachment 819260

I think I like it better when you rant least we laugh at you.
Your trolling isn’t funny nor intelligent.

I‘m giving you a warning for being a muppet and degrading the board.

Last edited:

Jesus how wet is it?

Significant, especially compared to the lack/sporadic rain that has been common over the past 12 months. Also the fact that the oval is run by the council would not assist with the quality of the pitch after significant rain fall. But a lot of games in and around sydney have been canceled/postponed.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

He'll coach to the end of the season, no point appointing anyone now we ain't doing anything this season!
No he hasn't won a game yet!

Banter aside, MVFC pulled the trigger way too soon on Kurz, he could have turned things around, given time.

Problems at Victory stem far deeper than the Gaffer,

Banter aside, MVFC pulled the trigger way too soon on Kurz, he could have turned things around, given time.

Problems at Victory stem far deeper than the Gaffer,

nah Kurz wasn’t the right fit for Victory. Maybe could have waiting till end of season but the way we where playing and the fans where reacting the board made the right call.
I’m not sold on Salvachua but at least we are seeing some positive performances even through we haven’t won in the League since Kurz’s sacking our style and performance’s have been a vast improvement to Kurz‘s dyer awful style.

View attachment 819573

Someone had a large melt after last night.

I wonder if they want some pepper with that salt.

At the game I didn't think it was even a foul but he has clipped him and accidental or not, it is a yellow card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back